The Fire In His Eyes.

Start from the beginning

He kissed me hard and his lips were firm but soft all at the same time. He kissed me with a feverish passion that had me moaning into his mouth. He swiped a tongue across my lips, asking for entrance and I allowed him entrance.

His mouth and tongue dominated mine and I poured just as much emotion as he was giving me into the kiss before the need to breathe became apparent and he pulled back. He trailed gentle kisses from my cheeks, to my jawline, to my neck and throat before trailing them back up and sucking my earlobe into his mouth- releasing a soft money from me- and nibbling a bit before letting it go.

We were both panting and he stared down from where he had shifted sometime during our kiss to look down at me with his fiery eyes lit with a seductive enchantment I could feel myself being sucked into and he cleaned his throat before speaking

"Princess, as much as I love kissing you, and believe me...I do. We need to stop. Okay?" He whispered softly, I nodded but quickly pecked him again before he could move away.

He was right, and I knew it...but that didn't mean I was going to skip the chance to sneak one in if I could...

He offered to stand outside while I changed into pajamas quickly and hopped out kissing me quickly when he left before grinning and getting out. I changed into a pair of batman pajamas I'd found at Walmart and just as I had finished getting changed and pulled my hair into a bun the doors opened.

 I changed into a pair of batman pajamas I'd found at Walmart and just as I had finished getting changed and pulled my hair into a bun the doors opened

North and Victor hopped into the front seats while Gabriel jumped into the very back with me. He stopped and looked me up and down as he was halfway over the seat causing him to crash face first into the floor.

That set North and Victor off laughing. Gabriel cursed rapidly as he righted himself and eyed me up and down again.

"Fuck me, Trouble. How the hell do you make fucking batman pajamas look like a god damn runway outfit? Shit, You've got legs that go on for fucking days." He blurted out and both North and Victors heads whipped around so fast I could have sworn I heard their necks crack from my spot in the back.

"Ummm...thanks?" I mumbled out as as a blush creeped up my neck and cheeks. I squirmed after a while of nobody saying anything and Meanie must have noticed my discomfort because he grabbed my hand an pulled me toward him.

I had to bend and I heard three strangled groans nearby and started looking out the back window quickly, facing away from the boys. I had to bend over to see more clearly and another 3 groans sounded. Now I was freaking out a little. We weren't moving and I was pretty sure there was something moaning and groaning around nearby.

"North, I think we need to leave, I keep hearing more undead nearby I think." I said loud enough for him to hear. I heard a choking sound and turned back around to face the front. All three of my boys were blushing and avoiding eye contact with me.

"What happened?" I asked curiously because whatever had made them blush, I really wanted to know.

"Nothing!" They all practically shouted in unison and I jumped not expecting it. North turned on the car and started driving away and I could hear murmuring coming from victor about something "being the death of him", and my Meanie just smirked as he pulled me to snuggle up with him.

He wrapped me up in his hold so I was facing him and threw a leg over my hip before pecking me on the lips. I blushed and he chuckled before dropping his face into the crook of my neck and Nuzzled me.

"Go to sleep trouble, we'll be at our new home soon." He whispered into my ear. I nodded and let out a big yawn before closing my eyes and drifting off completely content in the arms if my Meanie.