7 Minutes in Heaven Pit x Dark Pit (requested)

(Requested by crystalangel679)

It was (Y/N)'s turn to give Pit the hat. Pit stuck his hand in the hat and grabbed an object. He lifted his hand up and found that he picked up a purple amulet like his red one. Then it hit Pit.

"Oh shoot,"  He whispered.

"OH **** NO," Dark Pit yelled. "I'M NOT GONNA BE DOING THINGS WITH THIS IDIOT IN THE CLOSET!"

"HEY, this idiot has a name, and i'd like you to use it!" Pit complained pouting.

"I'm sorry Dark Pit, those are the rules," Palutena replied.

"And profanity Pittoo!" You added on to Palutena's sentence.

"PROFANITY MY-" Dark Pit didn't even get to finish his sentence when his wings lit up and made him go soaring into the closet.
He landed with a big THUD!

Pit looked kinda frightened at Palutena. He scampered to the closet as quickly as he could.

You closed the door and locked it before whispering, " Have fun~"

*Okay Girls or Boys try not to have a nosebleed when you read this Pitcest)

Dark Pit groaned as he got up. "Alright Pit-Stain let's make this quick."

Dark Pit quickly kissed Pit softly on his neck being careful not to make a hickey.

"Pit-too s-stoooooop!" Pit whined trying not to moan.

"Shut it Pit-Stain and enjoy it!" Dark Pit growled pulling away from Pit's neck and licking Pit's lips. He soon smashed his lips on Pit's moving his head side to side.

"This is so wrong and weird,"  Pit thought to himself.

Dark Pit pulled away from Pit's lips and went behind him.

Dark Pit started to grind on the brown brunette's butt while rubbing his friend.

(dingaling, dingaling, dingaling. Sorry on with the story X3)

Pit started to groan in discomfort but also pleasure.

"Are you enjoying yourself Pit-Stain?" Dark Pit smirked at his annoyingly cheerful twin.

"Shut it Pittoo!"Pit growled at his doom and gloom twin.

"5 seconds left boys! " You yelled at the door.

Dark Pit stopped what he was doing and returned to his frown.

"This. NEVER. happened."  Dark Pit said.

"Agreed!" Pit respond.

The door opened as they were met with the green haired goddess. "So, what happened?" Palutena asked wiggling her green eyebrows.

"I don't wanna talk about it!" They both said exiting the closet.

Okay I finished this one-shot. Comment down below for more.
Bye Bye!