Keep me warm at night (power - cut sex) PART TWO

Start from the beginning

Louis leant down again like a bird going in for its kill but instead for Harry's pulsating cock. He held his cock out the way and licked up all the pre cum. Harry growled knowing that he would have to wait a lot longer than he expected.

After the cum had been licked up Louis moved himself down so Harry's balls where right in front of his face. As well as his nipples Harry's balls also got really sensitive, especially when he was hard. Knowing this Louis cupped his balls in his hand before licking all over them making Harry wriggle and moan below him.
To get a better angle Louis grabbed a cushion to put under Harry's hips lifting them up. This meant that when Louis leant down again he could now take both of Harry's balls into his mouth and suck on them. Swiftly darting his tongue around the weight in his mouth enjoying what it did to Harry he sucked on them until he knew Harry couldn't take anymore.

Once he knew Harry was on the edge he knew how to tease his orgasm. How to hold him right in front of his climax but not let him cum until he was made to.

To continue the teasing Louis sat up lying down on Harry's chest avoiding any contact with Harry's cock but pressing his own hard length onto Harry's tight chest. He pinched one of Harry's nipples rolling it between his fingers which automatically made his mouth drop open.

Seizing the opportunity Louis slid three fingers down his throat soaking them in Harry's spit.
"Suck for me baby." He whispered into Harry's ear exaggerating the k when he spoke.

Harry did as he was asked bobbing his head on Louis' fingers and sucking hard just how he always sucked his boyfriends cock. He was secretly trying to tease Louis and it was working but not enough to get Louis to stop his movements.

"Alright that's enough Haz." He said with a smug smile playing on his pink lips.

Harry didn't obey as quick this time wanting to have his own turn to tease a little longer. However when he did pull off he closed his mouth straight away so Louis let him off of his little slip up.

With his fingers dripping with Harry's slick he trailed them down to Harry's hole letting a bit of the excess spit drip onto his legs whilst he admired his hole.

"You're quite stretched Haz?" Louis pondered looking up at Harry.
"N-no I'm tight for you." He replied in his small voice.
"Are you sure Harry? you're a lot wider than when we usually start..." Louis trailed off questioning Harry.
"Am I?" Harry asked sounding overly confused.
"Yeah, nearly gaping are you sure you haven't been a naughty boy huh?" Louis asked sitting up on his haunches.
"No no I'm always good for you!" Harry said obviously lying through his teeth now.
"Haz, when did you last finger yourself?" Louis asked gazing straight into Harry's eyes.
"Um earlier on." Harry replied with his eyes trained down.
"What do you mean earlier baby, at your mums?" Louis asked
"Y-yeah in the toilet... Sorry daddy." Harry said pouting inwardly.
"Oh baby, you fingered yourself without me whilst all our family were downstairs that's naughty." Louis teased.
"I didn't cum though!" Harry exclaimed.
"I should hope not! How many fingers did you manage?" Louis asked inquisitively.
"Three daddy." Harry replied obediently.
"Oh so you won't be needing any more prep then?" Louis asked knowingly.
"No I um..." Harry trailed off looking helplessly at Louis.
"No is the correct answer baby, you've been a naughty boy so I suggest you lie back whilst I go and get something." Louis said quickly rushing off to find their pink and black box hidden under their bed.

When he got to their room and found the box he removed the lid and quickly picked out their smallest cock ring that he knew would push Harry right to the edge. Grabbing it he skipped all the way down the stairs before slipping back into the snug and into his dominant personality again.

He lifted the blankets up to encompass himself in the cocoon with Harry again to find him patiently waiting and smiling politely at up at Louis expectantly.