Going home

-EDITED-

"So...um...what do I do now?" I asked.
"Well, first we'll get you some clothes, then we'll go to the shrine. Then we wait for a job call." Yato explained. "Like we ever get any." I heard Yukine mutter. "Why don't we go get you some clothes?" Hiyori asks me. "..Sure."
We went to Hiyori's house to get some clothes, and as I walked towards her home, I gasped. "Your house is huge!"
I exclaimed. Yukine giggled. "That was my reaction when I first came here too." He told me. "Oh.." I said.

Hiyori shows me to her room and tells Yato and Yukine to wait in the living room.

Hiyori pulls out some stuff from her closet.
"Those are some of my old clothes." She told me. Well that makes sense, if they were her old clothes they were probably too small to fit her, but just big enough to fit me. I came back to Yato and Yukine. I could've sworn I saw the slightest tint of red on the blonde's cheeks.
There was silence. To break it, I asked; "So, your a god right? Where is your shrine?" Yato hesitated. "Well, I have one, but it's wooden and not big enough to live in." He explained.
"So we live with Kofuku and Daikoku." Yukine told me. "Who are they?" Yukine leaned over and whispered, "You'll see." Yato took us all to a shrine, which I was guessing belonged to this Kofuku I had heard of.

A girl with pink hair came running out the shrine. "Yatty~!" She screamed. The girl wore a plaid pink skirt, along with a matching tie, and had a beautiful smile. Yato steps forward.
"Hello Kofuku! This is my new regalia, [name]." Yato explained. "Aww, [name]-chan~!" The pink haired girl yelled, hugging me. I give Yato a confused look. "That's Kofuku. The God of poverty." I look around, and I see a man standing behind Kofuku. He seemed to be giving me a glare. I screamed. Really loud. "Oh, and that's Daikoku." Yato said. "Daikoku! Don't scare [name]-chan like that!" Kofuku scolded Daikoku. Yato explained who I was, then Daikoku introduced himself.
Daikoku seems older than Yato and mildly scares me. "I'm Kofuku's regalia. Has Yato already told you my name?" I pushed Kofuku off of me, and answered: "..Yeah." Kofuku pointed to the shrine. "Let's go inside!"