What happened with Jasmine and Jacob

Jasmine's P.O.V

He's so cute. I mean I've always liked Huey, but WHEW Jacob is so handsome. "Hey I'm Jasmine."  "Yeah My sister told me about you, you're even more beautiful than I imagined." He's sweet to? Wow the whole package. Even though that was kind of cheesy. I mean honestly he's the first black guy that I've liked that wasn't Huey. Maybe I'm thinking about Huey too much. Maybe I should get to know Jacob a little more to take my mind off of him. "So tell me about yourself"

That question shouldn't have been asked. I'm just going to tell you that Jasmine talked for a while just to Shorten it.

"Sorry for rambling I tend to do that like this one time-"Are you hungry?"

Wow he kinda caught me off guard with that question.But I actually was I just didn't notice it before."Yes I am actually." As he was heading to the fridge I asked "So tell me about Yourself now."

Turns out he's a rambler too

It kind of made me happy though because normally everyone teases me for being different or weird but we have a lot in common and he's really sweet and nice to me. Remember when I said I liked him? Scratch that I REALLY liked him!

Jacobs P.O.V

I don't know why she wanted to pay me to hang out with her Jasmine is pretty cool.