I think I'm bisexual ?

When I leave 7th period . I had to walk the long way around the school . to get to 8th period . I seen a familiar face kissing a girl unstrapping her pants . on the dressing room floor . I hid around the corner to see who it was . I squinted .

I couldn't believe my eyes . It was my babe . the love of my life . why him .

DAMIEN ♡
I felt tears to my eyes , seeing what he was doing to this to a diffrent chick .

marieejaylee : Really ??
I felt a tear drop

?? : HEELP MEEE ! PLEASE HELP (crying )

I was panicking , I didn't want to because he use to beat on me but I forgave him . But I have to help her !

marieejaylee : HELP ! SHE NEEDS HELP !

damien : SHUUTUP

I had to help I ran to him slapped him with my book amd I ran , I know he was running after me . I hid inside the bathroom . standing ontop of the toilet . breathing hard .

damien : I know your in here

he kept slammimg the doors trying to find me . I could hear him infront of my stall . he hits and and smacks me in my face .

marieejaylee : STOOP !

Damien : you want me !

he pulls off his basketball shorts and his boxers . I kicked him . he punched me knocking me out . I could feel him touching me and then I was gone .

I ended up in the hospital , my mom came to see me . I could hear her coming inside my room . calling my name .

mom : are you okay MJ !
MarieeJaylee : idk ??
mom : I'm sorry I'm soo sorry for what happened none of you're friends was with you ?
MarieeJaylee : No they stayed home to practice !
mom : ooh ! I shouldve let u stay home I'm sorry sweety he's in jail MJ .
MJ : idc about dudes anymore .. (sniffles ) I'm just done , I want somebody that wouldn't do that to me (cries )
mom : so your bisexual ?
Mj : ...... yes

I didn't feel no shame . I think I'm bisexual !!

hoped you enjoyed ! do u think that it is his fault ? comment and vote . get well MARIEEJAYLEE ♥