Johnny!!

(Elizabeth's p.o.v)

Wake up - my mom says. So i wake up and go to the restroom and brush my teeth. I come out get my clothes i left yesterday on my chair and get dressed (pick above). I go downstairs but while am walking down i smell.................CINNAMON ROLLS. I start running down the stairs so fast and i see the CR (short for cinnamon Rolls). I run of and touch one and it burned me but i didnt give CAUSE CR ARE LIFE!! I ran my mom hugged her and said thank you soo much she said no problem. I asked my mom "what time are we leaving" and she said "12". I looked at the watch and it was 10:32. I texted my 3 best friends for they could hear the news. Hope they take it good. I call kayla first. Then adrianna. Then candice. I tell them to meet me at the park. I take my hover board and ride it all the way to the park. They were already there. They all said hi Elizabeth. I said hi back. "Ok guys plz dont be mad or sad" i said. They all looked at each other. "Im moving to "i said. "Oh is the house big u scared me there"kayla said. "Ya me too "Candice said. "Me three " adrianna said. "I didnt even finish"i said. "Am moving....to Virginia " i said sad. They looked at me and started crying that caused a group hug. Then kayla said "Your so lucky u might meet jacob". I told her "uhh not him". She gave me a "ok look". I checked my phone and it was 11:35 . "uhh i have to goo now good bye love u guys so much" i said teared up. We group hugged again and said our goodbyes i went home riding my hoverboard . I put my hover board on the packing truck cause it was parked so ya. I went upstairs to see what i left and saw my pajamas from last night aand picked it up and thats all was left.
(Skip heading to the air port)
I got on the plane first instead of my parents but the onlg thing that sucked is that we couldn't sit together. My mom said if i needed anything to just tell her and i said ok. I sat down next to the window and this kid my age 13 sat next to me. He said hi and i said hi back. He took his hat off and i coulnt believe who i was gonna sit next to........it was JOHNNY ORLANDO. I WAS SHOCKED MY MOUTH WAS OPENED.

(Johnnys p.o.v)

I took my hat off and when i did her mouth was opened guess shes a fan and she looks pretty and sexy

Hope you guys like this 😍 i suck i writing stories but what ev comment if u wanna be Elizabeth's friend😋 bye ill be updating soon peace✌