kian

my eyes were greeted by the most beautiful light i've ever seen. except, my light has a beating heart and curly hair.

i studied her face as she was peacefully sleeping on my chest. i dozed off again just thinking about her.

malia

i woke up at 11:30 a.m to the sound of soft snores coming from kian. i slowly got out of bed so that i wouldn't wake him. i grabbed a mauve colored halter top and some black leggings. i showered and put on a tattoo choker. after i got dressed, i filled in my eyebrows, put on winged eyeliner and mascara, followed by a dark nude matte lipstick. i let my hair dry naturally curly and i put it half up half down in a ponytail. to finish off my outfit, i put on some black nike's and waited for kian to wake up.

"how did you sleep?" he asked me with his morning voice, followed by a smile. (AAHH IM SCREAMING)

"amazing, how about you?" i replied with the same smile.

"great. i'm gonna get some clothes and shower, okay?" he told me.

"okay, hurry back, ki." i said pulling him into a hug.

he kissed my forehead and walked to get his clothes.

kian

while i went to grab my clothes, i ran into someone i didn't want to see.

Sarah.

a.n

CLIFFHANGER!! WHO TF IS SARAH??!?!?
find out in the next updatee haha.
xx,malia