0.3

Michael

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I woke up, particularly startled by Ashton's loud snore. I looked at the time and saw that it was 3 in the morning. I rubbed my eyes and didn't see the figure in by window.

"Oh, Princess."

I jumped, my hand shooting to my chest.

"Luke?!" I whisper-yelled, my heart calming down slightly. "The one and only." Luke smirked, running a tattooed finger through his hair.

(He looks like this) (I'm cri)

"What are you even doing here? I thought you would have skipped town since the last time your dumbass almost got caught

"What are you even doing here? I thought you would have skipped town since the last time your dumbass almost got caught."

"Such a naughty mouth for a pretty little thing." My blood boiled slightly and my cheeks heated up, me throwing a pillow and him swiftly dodging it.

"It's like 3am, why are you even here?"

"I was in the neighborhood, thought I'd swing by."

"Again, it's 3 am."

"I had some business to attend to.."

"Makes more sense."

Suddenly, Luke walked towards me and outstretched his hand. I took it and he pulled me off the bed.

He led me to the window and turned, saying that he wanted to show me something. He let go of my hand, which slightly dissapointed me, and he jumped. He stood up and turned around, motioning for me to jump.

I hesistantly looked back at Ashton and then to Luke, who promised he'd catch me.

I got onto the ledge, swinging my legs over and releasing a breath. I was never a fan of heights, no matter how big or small.

I shut my eyes and launched myself off the edge, landing in a pair of strong, warm arms. I cracked my eyes open one by one and saw Luke staring down at me with a tiny smirk on his face.

"You seem to have a thing for not wearing pants."

"Just put me down."
I blushed, adjusting my long t shirt as my feet hit the rocky road.
"Where are we going?" I questioned, looking up slightly at the blond.

"You'll see."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Wow.."
I whispered, us coming into the cleaning more. After Luke promised not the kill me as we were walking towards the woods, he gave me a piggy back ride because I didn't have any shoes.

"Cool, right?" Luke questioned, his grip on my thighs tightening. I sucked in a breath, praying nothing happened because he was rather close to my bum and I'm a sucker for ass grabbing. He moved again, this time his hands moving up to slightly grab my bum. I moaned softly, blushing and coughing to cover it up.

"Did I just hear what I think I just did?"

"No."

Luke teasingly squeezed my bum again and I let out a tiny moan. I blushed hard and wiggled to be let down. "So, the princess enjoys ass grabbing. I'll keep that in mind." He joked, setting me down.

"Shut the fuck up." I whined, crossing my arms. I was acting like a child but he was teasing me.

"What If I did this?"

"If you touch my ass, you won't have fingers in 6 seconds."

He raised his hands in mock defeat and cracked a devilish grin.

"Look at the stars."

Our heads in sync looked up into the dark sky and it looked amazing from this point of view.

"I thought I'd regret sneaking out at 3 in the morning, without my pants on, with a tattooed criminal but I guess I was wrong. The view is beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N:
This sucked but oh well