Chapter 10.

Jacob's POV

"Hey Danny, lemme holla at you." It was a little after class and this goof was just walking around.

"Wassup." He said uninterested.

"What's this I hear you took that video of Lauryn drunk?"

"Wym?" He smirked.

"You took the video. At Kelly's-"

"I didn't take shit."

"This is coming from Mya."

"And you believe her? I know I used to be a skeet all before but I've changed from that. And I actually like Lauryn."

"I don't believe that shit."

"Well, believe this. Rather I did it or not, it's none of your business. That's my girl, you handle yours." He bumped me as I looked at him walk away. I walked through the hallways trying to blow off steam.

How come she don't know? I need to confront him about that video. I'm very skeptical about how he saying 'I've changed'. That's a god damn lie! When I looked away from them, Tristan walked up to me. Then I said hey to Violet.

"Gotta talk to you." Then he paused from saying anything for a minute.

"Aboutttttt?"

"Things."

"What things?"

"Some shit that been on my mind for some time."

"Can you tell what's it about?" We walked in the cafeteria and sat down at our table and eat.

"Its about Violet."

"What about her? You still scared of her?" I looked at him, so sure he was gonna say some crazy stuff.

"Dude no, I think that I'm in love with Violet." I started to smile.

"Love? So, you not scared of the child now?"

"I'm serious. It seems that she stopped being stalkish and now, she seems attractive."

"Wait, tell me something. You tryna mess with Vi?"

"Yea, I don't know but I guess so."

"But we just went past her, right? Why didn't you tell me about this a while ago?"

"I had a feeling you will laugh at me." I looked away from Tristan.

"Nah, I'm not in the laughing mood."

"Why?"

"I'm just not."

"Why?" This nigga sound like a kid.

"Stop asking me."

"I won't stop until you say something."

"Danny is just an asshole, that's all. So where's August and John?"

Danny's POV

I'm here right now with Lauryn from some lunch café. We heading to the school right now and I'm feeling good right now. She couldn't stop staring at me as we walked. I pecked her and she blushed real hard. Yes, I am messing around with Mya at times, but I'm trying to stop.

At a time when she started to go with that bitch, I was starting to be in love with her. Then I started dating girls by the day. I WAS with Cashé at the time but she started to get annoying and I broke with her. The next day her long brown hair turned into long red hair. She looks crazy. The real question is why was she in Mya's clique? To mess with me? She's only messing with her head, not mine. They probably don't know Mya don't really be fucking with them, she used to tell me that they were all airheads, dumb ass broads who have no self esteem. They feed off her; I found it strange because if she didn't like them that much, why have them around? Numbers.

At least now, I'm trying to be different with Lauryn and for the first time, I'm loving this relationship. Even though it only existed for 2 days, its like I can leave everything now and enjoy the rest of my life with her. I don't regret giving that video to Mya because... I just don't. Its complicated to say. It hurt Lauryn but we got closer from that. So it's a win-win situation.

"So, you wanna hang out this afternoon?"

"Of course."

We went inside the cafeteria and sat down near that bitch and his bitch friends. I HATE Jacob. I've always hated him. I just get a weird vibe towards him and we were never friends. Mya can do WAY better than him.

He stared at us for a moment while Lauryn is reading something on her phone. I think she texting somebody. I don't wanna sneak but its sooo tempting. And then she looked at me.

Lauryn's POV

I'm having a good ass time with Danny. He's so sweet and we just look like the cutest thing ever, I mean seriously. I was cheesing until my phone vibrated. I looked at who it was, in my dm's.

Jacob__: Heyy

I cringed when I saw his name. What does he want? All he did was try to make me say what I had on my mind with that video. I'm not telling him shit. I'm not telling anybody shit.

Lori.x: hey

Jacob__: Do you know where Violet is?

Lori_x: No why?

"I gotta go do something. I'll be right back." He pecks me and I pecked him back.

"Bye."

"It's not bye, it's see ya later." He said, placing a kiss on my neck.

"See ya." I giggled as he walked away. I wonder where he's going.

Jacob__: You wont tell?

Lori_x: I won't tell.

Jacob__: Promise you won't tell?

Lori_x: Yess! Now tell me.

Jacob__: Tristan just told me that he is in love with Violet.

My eyes widened. I looked at him and started smiling. I was about to be jumping up and down and making it obvious that I know something.

Lori_x: Are you serious?!!!

Jacob__: Yup

Lori_x: If only she knew...

Jacob__: And she won't. DONT TELL HER!

Lori_x: but if she jump me she's jumping you too because you told me

Jacob__: Whatever. Later

Lori_x: Bye.

I looked at Jacob and he was laughing. Tristan all like STOP LAUGHING! I THOUGHT U WASN'T IN THE MOOD!

Lori_x: Why you not in the mood?

I looked at him and his smile went away.

Jacob__: Just feeling some type of way today

Lori_x: Oh. Okay

He lying. I know he lying. I'm about to find out too, because I'm nosy. Where's Danny? He's been gone for like twenty minutes now.

Danny's POV

OUTSIDE

.....

Danny in the mm.