Introduction/Rules/Application

Greetings! My name's Nine-TailsSpirit! Nice to meet you all, welcome to my roleplay about Warriors! This roleplay is both Warriors and elemental powers. Enjoy the roleplay and please follow the rules and have fun!

The Youthful Three have won against the forest's biggest threat, Nine-TailsSpirit, Skyleap, and Moonripple have defeated Meltedstar. With peace finally returning to the Clans, Midnightstrike and Winterstar are the new leaders of ElementClan and DeadClan. With the Youthful Three winning the fight against Meltedstar, cats have found their true place among each other as many cats were just loyal to the wrong cat, such as Midnightstrike, Ghostheart, and a few others. Nine-TailsSpirit now lives a happy life with her Clanmates and can finally spend time with her friends. The traitor, HiddenAmbition, has been killed during the battle and although some cats doubt Skyleap since she was HiddenAmbition's apprentice, Nine-TailsSpirit and Moonripple defend her, saying that if she were truly like her first mentor, then she would have changed sides by now. But now that peace has returned, so comes new enemies as some of the rogues find their true place among the ElementClan and DeadClan cats or they find themselves not suited to Clan life and leave. Everything is different now as time goes on. Nine-TailsSpirit recalls her past and so, she promises to rid the land of hatred and pain and wishes to befriend Kurama, the Nine-Tailed Fox within her, so they would help each other in their own time of needs. She promises to fulfill her parents dream after meeting them both in her head during the battle, to be the best ElementClan leader she could ever be and to serve her Clan with the best effort given. She promises that the deaths leading up to the final battle with Meltedstar, the deaths from him will not be in vain; Redfur, Lightningstrike, Darkpaw, Staggeringgaze, Burningashes, Elementstar, Blazingstar, Silksong, Glowingmoon, Heronpaw, Leapfish, Shatteredice, Linkedpast, Leopardshade, Waterfallriver, Mistakenpaw, Searingfire, Quietclaw, Flamingwind, Meadowslip, Frozenthroat, Firesong, Creamface, Hexdream, Webclaw, Silkcloud, Beesting, Poppyspot, Shatteredice, Frostwing, Gorsewing and Icefall. Yellowflash and Redfur have now seen what their daughter has become and have said to her that she has surpassed them both. With this, brought Nine-TailsSpirit's determination level even higher as they then managed to defeat Meltedstar after he had killed her and the Sage of Six Paths had revived her. Nine-TailsSpirit, Skyleap, and Moonripple are now known as the Youthful Three by ElementClan and DeadClan and even the loners and rogues around them. They are feared by some cats as the three are like siblings, they fight for one another, they defend one another, and if one of them dies, then they all die with one another. StarClan themselves have no right to mess with the Youthful Three...

"The wrath of the fox will rage through the lands and shatter grounds, level mountains, control seas and slice the skies. The nine shadows across the Clans will bring even StarClan crying for mercy. Power that darkness will seek and try to take."

"A sacrifice was made to tame the most powerful beast, but it must be released again in order to beat the forest's worst enemy. When it is time to be unleashed, only a strong gust of wind, along with the calm gaze of the night can vanquish the darkness, but only in time. The Youthful Three must first rise and grow, but once they do, they will be unstoppable."

-Major Rules-

-There are admins on this roleplay including me. Please listen to them but if they say anything inappropriate, bad, rude, offensive, then PM me about it. Me, InTheLightOfDawn, Ravenstride, and _taNnER-MaRrIoT_ are the admins

-No godmodding, powerplaying, being OP, etc.

-No swearing other than the Warriors words such as fox-heart, mouse-dung, etc.

-Please view the Names That Have Already Been Used chapter! There are only a few names that aren't accepted anymore because there are too many of them! This goes for all Clan cats including StarClan and Dark Forest cats and Rogues/Loners/Kittypets, etc. Please refrain from using a name that has already been used three times because that's the max I'll let it go to. This rule only applies to new roleplayers and does not apply to; InTheLightOfDawn, Ravenstride, _TaNnER-MaRrIoT_, Animeangel45, SydTheKitty184, Thunderstar7, CatAteMyHomework, CryOfATiger, and Spottedleafsalt!