updates?? on from me???? its more common than u think

Chapter 9

"I think we should reconsider." Mikey whispers to Pete. Brendon hushes him, as they walk up the stairs. Dallon's close behind him, holding the type of net you catch butterflies with.

"Nonsense." Joe says. "We need new members. And Brendon has succeeded last time."

"I have taste for crime." Brendon says.

"And doritos." Ryan adds.

"No, I am slut for doritos. It's not the same."

"Are you a slut for crime?" Joe asks, amused.

"Crime is a slut for me." Brendon replies.

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." Ryan mutters. Brendon turns around to glare at him.

"Don't be mean to Beebo." Pete says, but he's not really one to talk. He's very mean to Beebo, on a daily basis.

"I was kidnapped out of my own club." Ryan says.

Brendon snorts. "It was a stupid club, anyways."

Ryan scowls. "The Squirrel Admiration Club is a worthwhile cause that-"

"Oh, was it? Is that why assholes like Luke and Calum can join?"

Ryan blinks, taken aback. Then he pulls himself together. "Are you implying Debby Ryan is an asshole?"

Brendon rolls his eyes. "I don't see you defending Luke-" He retorts. They're starting to yell.

Andy tries to shush them. They ignore him.

"Are you implying Debby Ryan IS AN ASSHOLE?"

"Well, you didn't make her president, did you?"

Ryan makes a weird hissing sound through his teeth. "Brendon Urie, I swear to god-"

Someone clears their throat. "You know I can hear you guys, right?" Gerard says through the door. No one says anything. He keeps talking. "Yeah, I can hear you guys. Unless you have, like, actual pot, please don't come in."

"You're not allowed to have pot, Gee." Mikey replies.

"Didn't hear you complaining last week." Gerard replies, amused. "Is that boy you like there?"

Brendon, Dallon, and Ryan immediately turn to Mikey. Joe, Andy, and Patrick turn to stare at Pete. Everyone has wide eyes.

"I don't like anyone." Mikey attempts to convince, unconvincingly.

"Oh, is he outside your door? Sorry. You guys can go away now. There's someone here."

Dallon pokes one of the doors with his nets. Brendon whispers, "Which door is Gerard's?"

Pete pokes him. "The one where there's talking, stupid."

"Right." Before anyone can say anything else, Brendon flings the first door open and barges in. "This is a robbery!"

"I thought it was a kidnapping," Joe mumbles.

"This is a kidnapping!" Brendon yells.

"But it was a robbery last time." Ryan says.

"This is both!" Brendon yells. "Both a robbery and a kidnapping!"

"Move out of the way so we can get into the room." Pete says, and all nine of them stumble into the room. Pete sees Gerard, sitting on the floor and leaning against his wall. On his bed is a boy sitting cross legged, with a guitar in his lap. He's staring at them in confusion. Gerard just looks at peace.