(Almost The Smut!) Am I In Love?

(Your Name's) P.O.V

I still stood there on the fence thinking about things. Why am I doing this? Being so rude to Carl like this it's just... I can't believe I did this to him, completely ignore his kindness and be completely selfish, I should have been nice and take his offers in NICELY! I'm such a frigin idiot!!

Carl's P.O.V

I love her... Why am I denying it? She's beautiful.. With her gorgeous (e/c) eyes and her amazing (h/l) (h/c)... She is extraordinary, I don't even think if it wasn't the apocalypse, she would still be the perfect girl for me.

(Your Name's) P.O.V

I had to get to Carl. So.. I ran crying... Not believing I treated him the way I did... Every thought I had I ran faster... I was so upset with myself. Finally I found him. I stood in the entrance to his cell and he was laying there staring at me. I fell to the ground and curled into alittle ball and covered my head and cried onto the ground. He ran to me and put my head on his lap. He was so warm, home like..

~(Carl) I'm Sorry (Your Name)

~(Your Name) WHY ARE U SORRY!
IM THE ONE WHO WAS BEING A COMPLETE BITCH, I SHOULD HAVE TA-

He kissed me, his lips were so soft and amazing, his breath tasted like pudding (#Reference) he picked me up and through me onto the top bunk. This was gunna be Awesome >:3
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

ITS ALMOST THE SMUT! This is the last chapter until the smut part. Sorry this chapter is shorter then the other ones, but I'll make sure the smut is nice and detailed >:) Thanks for reading this story, this is my most popular story yet! Once again, Thanks! BYE!!!