Bonus Chapter And Pregnancy (NSFW)

I have forgiven Yuta and I realized that I truly love him.

We go over to his house and as soon as he closes his door he pushes me down onto the bed kissing me passionately, "Jessica... I hope this can make up for what I've done."

He takes off his sweater sexily while kissing me and pulls down my shirt and kisses my collar bone. This feeling, is like what love is...

"Your collar bone is so nice, how could I let this get away from me?" Yuta asks sexily while licking my collar bone and kissing it.

He puts his big hand over my breast and massages it, giving me a tingle feeling on my spine.

I try to unbuckle his belt but he removes my hands, "What a bad girl, you really want it don't you? I will give it to you once I'm finished."

Yuta takes my hands and put them over my head, locking them in place with his own. His right hand pinching and rolling my nipples around until I squeal as we kiss.

Yuta's hot moans keeps me horny and liquid keeps flowing out of me.

Yuta lets me go and pulls my shirt off, "Oh Jessica, you didn't wear a bra, that makes it less exciting." Yuta complained but he knows that he is teasing me.

Yuta grabs both of my boobs and massages them, licking the nipples like a baby.

Then Yuta slowly goes down and pulls my shorts off, leaving only my underwear on.

He separates my legs and stare at the now wet panty I have on, "You really want it don't you? You'll have to wait a little longer. Meanwhile I will give you a little treatment."  And that's exactly what he did.

His hand rubs my spot as I groan wanting him to be inside of me. His long slender fingers slowly goes a little bit deeper into me with my panty. "Would this feel better with out your underwear on?" Yuta smirks.

I nodded desperately.  He chuckles and pulls my panty down.

Once again he separates my legs and with no hesitation, he immediately starts licking me. The tip of his tongue digs inside of me while his "flat" surfaced tongue rubbed my clit. The sensation of pleasure traveled to my mouth as I moan loudly. Wanting more and more.

"Jessica why are you being such a bad girl?" Yuta stops and looks at me smiling.

"Please, don't stop." I groan.

He chuckles again and pulls my vaginal lips apart and licks me deeper. His wet tongue with my wet vagina made a nice sloppy sound. Yuta kisses my clit and it felt so good.

"Yuta, put it in me." I said out of breath with all the moaning.

"Hm, okay you've been a good girl and waited for it." Yuta takes off his shirt and pants. He lays down and says, "Cmon show me what you've got."

Happily, I pull his boxers down and his cock starts to stiffen up. I grab his cock and before licking, I start stroking it. Then my wet mouth covers it and I lick it up like a popsicle.

Yuta's cock is so hard and it feels so good in my mouth. I kiss his dick all the way down to his balls and start licking it, "mmm, it's starting to harden." I giggle as I aggressively kiss his balls kiss after kiss.

"Ohh yeaa. That's perfect." Yuta moans with his eyes closed and head back.

I get my breasts and wrapped it around his cock and start moving up and down.

"Oh yes, just like that." Yuta moans louder.

I stop before Yuta has a chance to be at his very peak. He groans, "Aw man."

"Don't worry baby. I'll give you something better." I smile and crawl up to him. I start kissing Yuta as a distraction and slowly grabbed his cock, then gently put him inside me. 

Oh this is the best feeling ever.

Yuta breaks the kiss and says, "Jessica, you're so bold making a move like that." Clearly he's impressed.

Yuta pinches both of my butt cheeks and slowly goes faster into me.

He smacks my butt leaving red marks behind, it hurts but it feels good after.
At this point I'm riding him. I'm bouncing with all my might trying to get him deeper into me.

Yuta takes himself out and have me lay down. He slowly and carefully puts himself in me, as I moan.

"It's a perfect fit." He smiles and kisses me.

Yuta's grinding me and it feels so good. I hold onto him and leaving scratch marks behind, "Ah, yes. Deeper, deeper!" I yell for more and more.
He fiercely penetrates me with every thrust making it hurt each time. But it felt too good.

"I need to come out, I'm going to cum soon!" Yuta pants hard.

"Cum inside me. I'm okay with it. I want to feel you cum inside!" I yell not wanting him to stop.

"Ah, ah! Jessica! I'm going to cum!" Yuta pants ever harder now and thrusts into me faster.

"Cum inside me!" I moan.

After a few quick deep thrusts I feel a hot liquid shoot inside. It's a wonderful feeling.

Yuta pulls out and gasps, "I'm sorry Jessica!"

"It's okay." I smiled, "Shall we do another round?"

Sorry if this was a bit too much lol. Please wait for the next chapter! :)