"Willow, come here." She signaled the house elf to walk towards her. "Please," Her eyes widened at the sight of a white envelope with her name on it. "Give me this." She hurriedly took the envelope and ran the stairs in search of her room.

The time seemed to stop as soon as she eyed the envelope in her shaky hands, her heart beating fast and the rush seemed to take control of her actions as she locked the door behind her with paused breaths.

Anastasia Rosier,

I've been told you're the brightest witch of your age and has the intelligence of a millennial witch. I need your assistance to bring down Harry Potter and the blood traitors that are on his side. I can't keep up if you don't help me.

Meet me in the Malfoy manor, an insider told me you are good in Apparition, if you don't show up I'm afraid your brother William will pay the punishment of your poor ability of choosing sides.

The Dark Lord.

A sob left her mouth as soon as she read William's name in the letter. She knew not only him was in danger, but also her entire family. She knew she had no choice about choosing sides. The dark side chose her.

Draco walked along with her mother outside Borgin and Burkes with his head down and the pain taking over his heart and soul. He looked from right to left in search of something that could make the pain stop, something that could made him feel special and not like the bad person he was.

His mother noticed the silence and turned around, only to find a sad boy walking with his once bright eyes now full of tears that couldn't be seen. She knew this was something more than himself, and she understood the pain he was feeling.

They appeared in front of their manor, which in that time was the Dark Lord's base of operations and meetings. Draco distanced himself from his mother as they entered inside the dark yet luxurious place.

Loud screams were heard, causing Draco to search desperately from where the screams were coming from. He well knew the types of screams, because a few weeks back, he was in the same position. When the Dark Lord himself placed the dark mark on his lower arm, a mark that, no matter how much he tried to ignore it, will haunt him for the rest of his life.

"Go to your dormitory, Draco. You don't need to hear it." He nodded, but in the back of his mind he was curious to know who was the new Death Eater that would join them to defeat Harry Potter.

Hesitantly, he walked inside an empty and dark room he called his dormitory. Where he cried and regretted every choice he made in his life. He found himself walking to the balcony in a vain attempt to stop hearing the heart breaking screams from the first floor. He looked outside with the hope of finding an escape from what he was going through.

Anastasia yelled all her lungs could let her, the pain was almost unbearable as the man held her arm to trace the Dark Mark on her forearm. Her eyes met Narcissa Malfoy's, she could sense a bit of pity and sadness in them and she hated being pitied. She knew the pain would end eventually, but after the mark was already on her arm, she still felt the burning consuming her soul.

She found herself looking at nowhere, letting the darkness take over her every second. A hand in her shoulder made her snap her head up at and meet Narcissa's gaze looking down at her.

"You understood what you have to do?" She whispered at the young girl.

She nodded, unable to speak or show emotion.

"Help Draco fix the Vanishing Cabinet, bring information from Harry Potter and kill Remus Lupin in order to leave Harry Potter without any help." She mumbled, looking back at the group of dark people smirking at her. "I won't fail you, my Lord." She looked at the man.

"I know you won't."

It was almost nighttime when Draco noticed something strange from his balcony.

He cautiously walked and peered down, only to find a lost Anastasia trying to make her way out of the manor. She seemed broken, and Draco instantly knew they had done something to her.

Not noticing the meeting taking place in his dining room, he ran down the stairs in search of the girl but when he opened the main and big door, no one was there.

Anastasia Rosier disappeared and he knew something was wrong.

So, here it is. The first chapter.

I know this is dark and a bit of confusing but I needed you to understand what paper Anastasia will take between the Death Eaters and what task she was given.

What do you think about Anastasia? Tell me your thoughts about her in the comments below because I'm really interested to know what you guys think about her.

Please comment if you liked this first chapter and don't be a ghost reader.  I'd really really like to know if you liked it or don't. This story means so much to me because is my first Harry Potter related story.