Cookie Time

Imagine being asleep in the hotel room but being woken up by Nick and Aaron for Cookie Time.

Y/N's POV

Bam! Bam!

There was a knock at my door. I pulled myself from bed.

"Hey Y/N." I heard Aaron outside the door.

"There better be a damn good reason you're waking me up at almost 1 in the morning." I opened the door.

"Cookie time?" Nick asked.

I took a cookie off the plate Nick was holding. "This is the only thing saving you from my raff right now." I said as I ate the cookie.

"Let's go get Zak." Aaron said.

"What room is he in?" Nick asked.

"206." Aaron replied.

We walked down to Zak's room. Nick knocked on the door. Zak came out of his room and took a cookie.

"Dude, you know every hotel needs a cookie man." Nick said.

Aaron and I laughed quietly.

"Shhh, people are sleeping." Zak said.

"We're gonna go ask everybody if they want cookies." Nick said.

Billy came out of his room and took a cookie off the plate.

"I was gonna pissed if someone's bothering me but I'm like Cookie? I'm happy, I'm like a little boy, you know?" Zak started walking down the hall.

"It's Cookie Time." Nick was gonna knock on a door.

"No dude." Zak said.

"Listen if someone knocked on my door and I was sleeping I'd be pissed too, but you open the door, you see cookies, you can't get mad at that." Nick said.

Everyone started laughing.