chapter 3 - telling

Everyone came to join us around the couch i ended up standing up with help from Stark after my first attempt i fell after wincing in pain, and that was without help from Stark, they all tool their seats and i waited until they were all seated,
"So, when we was fighting Neferet, she told me something, she said that she would take what i love most, and when i confronted her, i thought she ment Stark, but she said it wasnt him after giving me some clues as to what she was talking about, i relised what she ment" i put my hands on my stomach " i didnt believe her so that made me more angry and with that power i sent her to where she belongs, but when i reawoke there was a small pain in my stomach, at first i thought it was because of changeing and needed what i needed but now i think i was wrong, about everything, but then it doesnt make any sence" they all looked at me "so what exactly are you trying to say" Aphrodite said so i answered " what im trying to say is that for me the impossible is happening, im so speacial, as Neferet put it, the for me i might be the one vamp to... carrie a child" they all looked at me suprised well everyone except Aphodite, she laughed " wow so you would trust the bat shit crazy Neferet, and what she told you, wow well it looks like someone needs to have something to drink" we all looked at her " you know what, i dont know what happened to you Aphrodite, because before i rejected change, and DIED you werent like this at all" she looked at me suprised at what i had just said, " Darius do you think we could go to sister mary and see if she may have what we need because if it is true then there is only one other way to find out" i asked and he nodded i Started to walk when i felt two hand go no my sholders, i knew who it was so turned around to face Stark, he wraped me up in his arms and that caused me to smile " hey how about we go to our room" i nodded amd we left the room.

When we got to our room and closed the door, Stark looked at me, "so, it true, your with child?" He asked, and i nodded, "yeah, and i think i have been since the fight, Stark, im scared, ive never heard of any vampire that has been known to be with child at any time in their life, and i dont know what will happen" Stark walked over to me and rapped his arms around me, " Its ok, Zoey, youll be ok, i can promise that you will be ok, i have swarn my life to protect you, and i intend to keep that promise" i looked at him, "Stark, you cant promise that ill be safe, that i wont die, or anything else, its just something you cant stop, im either going to die, and this time for good, or im going to live, and even if i do live, Neferet said that shes going to take what i love most, and not you, she was talking about the baby Stark, the baby." He looked at me, he could feel my consern for both my life and the child inside me, i didnt want anything to happen to either of us, "Stark, i want you to promise me something," his expression changed from consern to a passionate look,"Zoey, you know im willing to do anything for you," i look up into his eyes, if i made him promes this itll end up breaking his heart, "you have to promise, that if at any chance, i end up not surviving, protect the Child in side me, with all of your heart, and besides, he or she is your child too, so please, and if i end up dying for some reason before he or she is born, make sure to save he or she" i finish, and his expression is hurt, i knew  that this would hurt him, it would be to  much for him to handle, to have to see the child every day, while i hadnt survived, but he looked at me, "I promise you Zoey, my love, my queen, that ill protect our child, and save him or her, if it comes to that, but Zoey, in return you must promies something for me" he looks down at me and i look up at him, "ok", "you have to promise to at least try to live, and stay alive", i couldnt promise that and he knew it, it wasnt something i could control, and he knew that too, i sighed, "Stark, you know-" he looked at me, "fine, i promise to at least try to stay alive, and survive" after i finished talking Stark kissed me passionately, as if it were our last, god had i missed him.