Chapter 2 - Bang and Bang up to the plane

At the Airport...

The moment I am about to press the pick up call button, out of no where, a group of madly insane girls bang into me, Amanda and my parents. All four of us got separated in a short period of time because of the girls (I bet you could imagine the whole situation we are in now). However, there is one person who catch my attention while the chaos happened. That person has a slim well-build figure which covered his face with a black mask and is fully protected by a group of well build bodyguards. I couldn't see his face at all because of the black mask covering his egg-shape face. His slim well-build body doesn't catch my attention at all, the clothes and shoe he wear catch my attention instead.

Let start from his shoe, he is wearing a limited edition black Adidas ZX flux with gold strip and logo. Just the shoe itself, it cost a bomb of a life time. Next, the pants he is wearing a Washed tartan skinny pant from Gucci Men. I must admit the red and black tartan does match his firm and slim legs. Last but not least, his limited edition sweater is from Chanel. His sweater is fully produced and tailor-made by Karl Lagerfeld for his recent fashion show in Paris. So there is only four sweater of the same kind available in the whole world. One-of-the-kind outfit I must say but things going on in the airport is making me super duper mad.

In the midst of the chaos, I was bang by the guy then my foot got stepped by one the bodyguard. I was in pain and one of toe is fucking swollen, so I curse the both of them and the guy in the Chanel sweater happened to hear it.

Cures and Swearing in silence... (Only the two of them are able to hear each other)

Caster: Bloody idiot! Watch where you are going, I am not your toy to let you bang into and step onto it. I am human being for your fucking ass sake. You better say the word Sorry to me right now. *mumbling and mumbling*

The Guy: *Death stare* Bitch, watch your mouth! You are the one who block my way. I don't know what the fuck you are mumbling about but don't you think I will say that word to you. NEVER BITCH!

Caster: What the fuck?! Don't let me meet you on the street or elsewhere ever again. You this bloody idiot!

The guy totally ignore me and stomping away from the crowd while adjusting his mask. He head to the entrance of the departure hall.  Amanda and my parents manage to pull me pull back to the reality but I realise something is not right with Amanda.

Conversation with Amanda...

Amanda: What's wrong with you. Are you alright? Which idiot is making you mad right now? Just ignore those fan girl as this is common when you meet a star or idol.

Caster: The guy who wore the Chanel sweater bang into me without apologising to me. What the fuck is wrong with him? One of his bodyguard even made my baby foot toe swollen. By the way, I should be asking you are you alright instead? What's with the girly giggling?

Amanda: OMG!! You didn't even realise that person you are cursing at right now is GDragon?! I wonder where is he going right now? I will start my stalking engine after I send you off to Paris.

Caster: What the heck? Heol! *Roll Eyes*

While we are talking about GDragon, I just realise the song "Sexyback" is still playing. Which mean my phone is still ringing and I press the pick up call button immediately. 

Answering Kelly's phone call...

Caster: Hello Boss, I am currently in the Incheon International Airport waiting to board up the plane.

Kelly: What the heck are you doing? What took you so long to answer my call? Anyway, my secretary, Jolin, will be waiting for you at the airport instead of me. Karl wants me to help out on the preparation for his 83th birthday celebration. He is setting up a fashion show on his birthday which happening in two days and we will be inviting famous and popular stars all over the world. I will brief you on the details once we meet up in Paris. Lastly, have a safe trip and see you soon.

Caster: Noted Boss! See you then. Bye Boss.

Kelly: See you laters Caster.

After answering the phone call, announcement made and I am ready to board the plane. I give Amanda and my parents a big bear hug each before going in. All of them are tearing for me because they can't bear to let me go. I promise them I will take care of myself and will report to them about my condition as often as possible. Amanda also promise me to visit as often as she can. She will be working as a assistant editor in one the famous magazine in Korea, High Cut. We are all excited about her new job after her graduation. Her very first job and also her dream job which she always talk about it to me. I must say I am super happy and proud of her, my best bae and friend after all.

In the plane..

I must say I really do have the privileges to be sitting the business class all thanks to Chanel. I was expecting to have no one to be sitting beside me in the plane. However, things always happen unexpectedly.  While I was about to put on my earpiece to listen to my music and get my rest. I heard commotions again which stir me up from my rest. This time round, I meet up with the same guy again, GDragon. He is going to sit beside me throughout the whole flight. At that point of time, I feel my life is so fucked up and I decide to ignore everything. But to my surprise, he manage to recognise me.

GDragon's Thoughts...

That BITCH again, surprise surprise. Anyway, she look hot and pretty from the way she sleep. Also, almost forget one more thing, she is rough and fierce like a little BITCH. After years of debuting as an idol, no one dare to scold me like this except Boss Yang and my most idiotic parents. Interesting girl, maybe I can get to know her more by changing my current fuck up life to be more interesting and fun. 

Conversation with GDragon...

GDragon: Hey!! You are the BITCH I met just now before boarding the plane. Totally unexpectedly to meet you here. Anyway, I think you know me because I am so popular and famous but I still want to introduce myself. My name is GDragon and don't expect me to apologise to you regarding the incident. So what is your name?

Caster: What the heck? You again?! Bless me man.. I bet I am going to suffer throughout the whole flight. Why do you need to know my name, MR GDRAGON??

He was looking at the craved name on my earpiece. My earpiece is a graduation gift from my parents. They bought me a SOUL earpiece (my favourite earpiece) and request to crave my name on it.

GDragon: Hmm~~ If I not wrong, your name is Caster based on what it was written on your earpiece. Nice meeting you anyway! I can see you are listening to Justin Timberlake's Songs, cool! He is one of my favourite singer too.

Caster: Obviously I am listening to his songs if you are not deaf or blind after looking into my earpiece and iPod. So just shut the fuck up and stop bothering me. *Roll eyes*

When I am about to put on my earpiece, he rudely snatch one of the earpiece and pluck it into his ear. I am in state of shock for a short period of time but I manage regain back. I am about to snatch back, suddenly he just hug me tightly and he close his eyes to listen to the music play in my iPod (Yes, we happened to be sitting in the couple sit in the business class section and don't ask me why my company arrange this way for me). I try my very best to straggle out from his hold but I failed damn badly because he is so much stronger than me. In the end, we both share MY EARPIECE together and gradually I have to force myself to sleep in his strong lean arm.  Surprisingly, his strong scent of perfume on his body allow to sleep peacefully on the plane which seldom happened to me. I totally hate taking the plane to do my travelling but things just happen this way....