The Miracle

The Sun was peeking throw the curtains of the Second Prince of Clarines room. The sun's rays reached Zen eyes, causing him stir and groan trying to avoid the sun's rays. Zen eventually woke up and got ready to sign boring/important documents but remembered it was his 24th birthday and had off but had to study things. Zen went to go and wake up his beloved wife, Shirayuki but noticed she'd already had woken up. He walked over to the other room to see if she was there eating breakfast but she wasn't there either. "Kiki, where's Shirayuki?" he asked the blond hair girl that was eating. "Oh, she and Mitsuhide went into town to find a present for her friend in Tanbarn is having a baby soon." "Oh, wait then why did Mitsuhide go with her and not Obi?" Zen asked, walking to the table to have a seat. "I dounno." "Huh?"

"Ok, Mitsuhide what do you think Zen would like for a present?" Shirayuki asked Mitsuhide when they entered town. "Hmm, well isn't the party and the important announcement enough for a present?" Mitsuhide asked walking beside Shirayuki. "Well, I want to give him another present instead of a party, plus I just want to give him a small present before the big one." "Alright then let's take a look around to find something." Mitsuhide said as they continued going in shop to find something.

Mitsuhide and Shirayuki returned with a few things and put them in the room they reserved for the Surprise party. After Mitsuhide and Shirayuki were finished putting the stuff in the room, Shirayuki asked "Mitsuhide you can go back to Zen and Send obi to help with the rest,Ok." "Are you sure, you shouldn't do that mush work you know" Mitsuhide said in reply. "I know but seriously, you have to go back and help Zen before he grows concerned." "Ya, your right, Alright take care and don't over work yourself." "Ok thank you, again!"

Mitsuhide walked into Zen office to see Zen yelling at Obi for anther stupid mistake he did (neither the first nor the last). "Zen stop yelling please and Obi, Shirayuki needs YOUR help with somethings, So head over now!." Mitsuhide said. Alright, Bye Master, Miss, Mister, See you later." Obi said jumping off the balcony Like normal. "Mitsuhide, How come you went with Shirayuki for a present instead of Obi?" Zen asked concerned. "Oh, well she said she couldn't find Obi and she asked me to go with her, that's all." "So did you find something good for Shirayuki friends Baby?" "Yay, there was so many things she couldn't choose one thing, but it was fan searching." 'I wish it was Shirayuki and I that were having a baby' Zen thought, not knowing that it was them that were having the child and not her friend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miss, you shouldn't be working so hard?" Obi said." I know, but I want it to be perfect, plus I'm just excited to see his reaction to the party and his big present!" Shirayuki said excitedly. "Alright, just tell me when you need a break, Promise?" he said holding out his pinky finger. Shirayuki gave him her pinky finger and enwind it saying "Promise!"

~~LATER ON~~

Obi climbed up to his masters office to get Kiki and Mitsuhide for the party. Obi came in, Whispered in both their ears and said "Miss is ready, you two head out and I'll take Master". "Alright" they whispered back. "Zen," Mitsuhide said "Me and Kiki are going to exercise, you can stay here." And with that they were out of the room in a flash so Zen couldn't get the chance to protest. "Geez...There off in a rush." Zen said continuing to read his book.10 minutes has past and Obi was thinking of a way to get Zen to follow him to where Mitsuhide and the others. 5 minutes later he came up with an idea "Master" trying to get his Master attention "hmm?" "I just remembered, Mistress wanted me to show you something and if you would follow me." "Sure?". Obi lead Zen to where they were having the surprise party. They reached the room, "Master, wait right here while I make sure this is the correct room." "Alright, just if this is a joke, you're going to pay for it."" Don't worry it's not." Obi Knocked to let them know how it was and entered and closed after him and said "Master's outside right now, are your ready?" "Yep!!"."Alright". Obi said while turning off the lights and opening the door for his Master to enter. "Master its right in here", He said excitedly. "Aright, wouldn't you turn on the lights for sure?" said entering the room. Obi shut the door and slow turned on the light's well Mitsuhide, Kiki, and Shirayuki popped out yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to Zen. "Thank you guys, So who planned this?" walking over to Shirayuki. "Well, your looking right at her Master!" Obi said. "Shirayuki you planned all of this?" looking around the room. "Well, yes, but I got help from everyone else!" Shirayuki said cheerfully. "Thank you, all of you" Hugging Shirayuki. They continued to play games and other thing at his birthday party!!!!

Zen and Shirayuki entered their room after the party. They sat down on the couch with Shirayuki back on Zen chest with Zen giving her a Hug from behind. "Thank you, again Shirayuki." giving her a kiss on the cheek. "No problem". "So, When can I met your friend how's a child soon?". "Well.......About that, friend from Tanbarn Isn't having a baby." turning her head to face him. "Then who is?" asked with concern. Shirayuki smiled at him and turned her head and toke his hand and placed it on her stomach and said facing him again "I am, we're the ones having a baby!." smiling a bright smile. "Really, when did you find out and how long?" " I found out 2 ½ weeks ago and I know I was going to have a Child 'cause of morning sickness and I wanted to keep it a secret and a surprise for your birthday!". "Well, that was sure the best present that I have gotten, So when should we tell everyone else?". "What do you mean, Kiki, Mitsuhide, and Obi?". Zen nods. Well, I told them when I found out Sorry, but I wanted it to be a birthday present." "No, don't be sorry, but really, This best present I've ever gotten." Zen gave Shirayuki a Pleasant kiss and Zen was excited for the future with Shirayuki and his child

----------The End-----------

Writing chapter 2 of this story. I wasn't planning on reading a chapter two but you guys seem to like it so. It may take a long to write it with school starting soon.