* ya sure?

Sans' POV

I stared at the kiddo. She was on my bed. Touching herself. Why?

"* k-kiddo..", I whispered to myself. Damn, she's hot.. How'd I not notice this before? I felt my magic begin to form a shaft in my pants. * what the hell?, I thought to myself. I'm not doin this. It just kept gettin bigger. It hurt at this point. Felt trapped. * maybe theres somethin i could do about that., I said to myself. This is killin me.

I took a shortcut into my room, bein rather quiet. I'm now in my room, mere feet away from Frisk. A blue blush found its way onto my face. She was rather... developed. She's 17, but damn, you'd confuse'er for an adult.

"S-Sans..", she whimpered with her eyes closed. Good, she doesn't notice me. Not yet.

I'm so tempted to say something. To do something. Eh, fuck it, I have literally nothin to lose.

"* hey, kiddo..", I said quietly. I did my best to sound seductive. Couldn't even convince myself.

Her head snapped in my direction as her eyes shot open.

"Sans?", she said. She didn't sound angry or surprised. I mean, she didn't seem like it ,either, she looked like she was about to explode from happiness.

A wide grin found its way onto her face. She got up on all fours and began to crawl towards me.

"Sans~ Could you help me?~" ,she asked me seductively. That blush on my face got darker. More cobalt, now. She placed her hand on my crotch. I groaned. Man, that felt good.

She began to rub my "bone"r,(heh) , up and down. Again, I began to groan. She seemed pleased.

"Sansy, let me see it~", she said. Sounded demandin.

"* uh.. im suddenly havin second thoughts..", I said. She giggled and began to pull down my pants, I grabbed her hand with my magic. She looked at me and began to pout.

"But, Sans..! Please..?", she asked. Fuck, she's adorable. I lifted her into the air and sat on my bed, gently placing her down in front of me. She looked surprised, but glad. She looked at me with clouded, lustful eyes. It was kinda turnin me on. She started takin my pants off again, this time, I let her. She took'em off, leaving only my boxers. Her eyes lit up as she saw the buldge. I swear, her mouth was literally watering.

"Wow! It's so big!💕", she exclaimed. If she were like me, her eyes woulda been hearts.

She palmed my growth, making me wince. Man, that felt good. She squeezed it a bit, and I let out a small moan. I could tell this got'er excited. She tugged my boxers off. My shaft springin up, like it was trapped, or somethin. Her eyes were shinin. She groped it, without hesitation. I moaned a little louder.

"Oh my god! This is, like, seven inches!", she said, reeaally happy. I chuckled.

"* thanks ,kiddo.", I breathed out.

"I want it!", she exclaimed. She immediately dived her head down, takin it halfway into her mouth. I moaned.

She just kept suckin, not even comin up for air, or anythin. I could feel her tongue wrappin around it, caressin it. My breathin became jagged. I grabbed her hair, gently, and pulled'er up and pushed'er down.

"💕Smns💕!", she said. I think she was tryna say my name.

She got faster and faster. Shit, I'm close. I could feel my vanes throbbin. I guess she could, too,(somehow),cuz she went deeper. She almost had the whole thing in'er throat. I didn't notice before, but I was moanin a lot. Plus, it was pretty loud.