Friends Don't Walk, They Run

Bow ties and dresses. The main assets for a tea party. Besides the tea itself of course.

Macarons were always the best treat to have at his tea party.

Sponge Cake? No thank you.
Coconut Loaf? As if.
Lemon Drizzle? Well, don't tell anyone, but it's actually pretty good.

Keep your mouth shut, okay?

He doesn't want Mrs. Dani to find out he said that. She can get...nasty about things she doesn't like. Enough about that horrid rabbit (that probably has rabies) though.

It's time to invite his friends to his weekly tea party. They always say yes.

*insert tea emoji*

To set up the table before his guests arrived is all there is left to do.

This, was the best part of these weekly tea parties. He had already baked everything and they were just sitting in the oven. Don't tell anyone, but, he ate a couple of them last night. They were just there and he was hungry. Midnight snacking for the win.

He set the table (with a little bit of struggle) and got the treats from downstairs. He carefully placed them on the table and was planning to get dressed. He turned around and ran to his closet. That damn closet door and his own feet had something out for him. Because, he ran into the door.

This happened every single time! As always, he didn't let it ruin his mood...even if he was in pain. He got back onto his feet (traitors) and pulled out his outfit.

Now, he wasn't a cross-dresser. But, he just felt the need to wear a dress whenever he had a tea party. He wore the same dress every time too. It was a special one.

He absolutely loved this dress

He absolutely loved this dress. It was the only one he wanted. Nothing can replace it.

The tea party was going to commence in a couple of minutes though.

Harry hurriedly put on the ice cream dress and gladly put the bow in his hair. Now it was tea party time. He left his closet (bumping into the door once again) and ran to the table. His guests were already there too! Don't ask how they got there. Let's just say they can walk by themselves. (Lies)

"Welcome to the weekly Styles' Tea Party! We have some new treats and a new guest! Please welcome, Mrs. Louise!" This is how they always started.

Harry sat down in his chair and clapped his hands. "Let's start talking about-" He was interrupted when something slid under the door.

Such a coincidence, eh?

"I'll be right back." Harry said to everyone then walked towards the door. He got onto his knees and picked up the obviously paper-made envelope. Who could it be from? Literally one way to find out. He basically took his time to open it. Harry took out the paper and...you know, read it.