Chapter 1

Looking at the fears.

Chapter 1

Dakota. Who was Dakota? She was a mystery. We didn't know her, saw her, heard her or even came to acquaint to. She was like dust. The dust which came and went flown away with the flow of the wind. She did not know anybody and definitely no one attempted to know her.

But then there was this guy, who used to notice her every day. Her walk, her talk, her style, her hair, her lips, each and every detail of her was memorized by him like if he forgot those descriptions, his life would be at stake.

He tried a million times over to reach her and talk to her, he even tried to show her that he worked at a small local cafe. But she didn't notice and didn't even give him a chance to talk to her. He didn't wanted to give up, but the situation had forced him to do so. Forgetting those minor details of Dakota was like losing a major part of his life. Rather losing himself.

He had realised he was in love. So,one day he convinced himself that he will take Dakota to a secret and a special date. Jacob, who was really excited about it went happily to school, though many people don't like to. He had a reason to come to school even if he got bored all day, just he wanted to ask her to a secret date.

Jacob, knew Dakota's locker sequence. He quickly took a pen and noted his number and a quick letter to Dakota informing her the details. As soon as he saw Dakota coming towards her locker he hurriedly closed the locker and went towards his.

Coming back to Dakota, Dakota's life was never easy. Even horrible couldn't define what had happened in her life. The sudden death of her parents at the age of 15 left her traumatized. Little Dakota had nobody to count on. Until one day she found her bestest friend which is not even a word because, it was not even expected to her. She had not expected that she would get someone so close to her. Jonathan. His name was Jonathan Swift. He was the most amazing person Dakota had ever met in her life.

He never judged anybody or never hurt anybody which attracted Dakota to Jonathan. Not as a crush though. Just being friends was alright for her at that time. They used to play together study together and do friends stuff together. Well duhh!! But nobody at West High knew about their friendship. Dakota didn't like people knowing about their friendship. So to end up, Dakota had a friend and a sweet young aunt who took absolute care of her.

So as Dakota was walking towards her locker, people kept murmuring as usual, which didn't effect Dakota at all. She opened her locker sequence and a card flew upon her. She was shocked.

How could someone keep this in her locker? And the main question! Who of all would know her locker sequence?

Keeping that thought aside, she opened the letter and there was something written that took Dakota's consciousness away.

Hey,

You know me but we haven't talked, we have met before but you didn't take it seriously. So Ms. Dakota Matthews, I invite you to be my date today. Just be ready by 6 I'll be there to pick you up.

Yours lovely,

J