part 2

Lou's P.OV
I felt suspicious that hazel was walking towards the spot. Why would she go to the spot? Im gonna follow her because she might either check for Xander or Eric. I just hope Olivia is ok talking to Eric because she was crying for 4 weeks straight.

Hazel's P.O.V
Im following Olivia to the spot because I heard her talking to Lou about that Eric wants to meet her at the spot. To be honest, I think me and Eric make a perfect couple. What.❓ I feel like thats the truth.

Erics P.O.V
" You know what Mr. Big Time? I came her with Olivia and asking for forgiveness because I feel sooo bad and horrible for breaking our relationship apart by cheating on her with her friends. It was my biggest mistake because Olivia, Cheating on you was the biggest mistake in my untire life. Dating hazel and Lou was the most horrible mistake I ever did in my entire life. Thats why I wanted to tell you for you to forgive and to take me back.?! Please? I cryed for 4 weeks and  I had to talk to my friends and they said i should talk to you." I said holding her hands.
" WHAT?!?!"
All 4 of us turned around and see Hazel mad and straight at me and Olivia until We saw Lou behind her making us feel relieved that shes here because everyone knows Hazel is a creep and a  freak.

Part 3 will be posted Sunday.