Part 6

Hey guys! Sooo?how are you lovies c: okay but first can we talk about the photo on the top/side I LOVE THAT CHILD WITH A PASSION OML HE'S ADORABLE!! OKAY ANYWAYS ONTO LE STORY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' pov
I stretched and sat up in the bed to be blinded by the sun i looked beside me to see harry sitting up swaying his tail and smiling "why are you so cheery this morning love?" I asked and he squealed "you are awake! Thats why im happy" he smiled i furrowed my brows and looked at him "you are usually never this happy to see me?" I said a bit confused "yeah because i missed you" he pouted and climbed on top of me and laid his head on my shoulder I couldn't help but smile I wrapped my arms around him and he nuzzled his face into my chest.

I yawned and harry rolled off me and i sat up i looked over at him his hair was a mess his emerald green eyes was glistening because the sun was shining directly on his face he looked quite beautiful.. "Alright what would you like for breakfast babe?" I asked he thought for a bit "waffles withhh blueberries" he smiled "alrighty then" i pecked his lips and got out of bed he was following right behind me i smiled and walked over to grabbed the waffle mix and looked at the back of the box and turned around to see harry sitting on the counter with his legs dangling down he was swaying his legs back and forth and humming a song he didnt see me. "Hey hazzie?" I said he jumped and looked up and giggled "y-yeah??" He asked  "could you hand me a bowl from the shelf love?" I asked and he nodded and and turned around and and grabbed a bowl off the shelf and gave it to me and smiled "thank you haz" i said "welcome" he said i put all the ingredients into the bowl and harry mixed it "hey haz?" I said he looked up his he had a little dot of waffle mix on his nose. "yeah?" He said "you got a little something on your nose love." I smiled and scrapped it off with my thumb and showed it to him and he giggled and smiled i poked his dimple and walked over and grabbed the waffle iron and plugged it up.
~~time skip~after the waffles are done~
"Mm" harry mumbled with his mouth filled with waffle I smiled and ate my waffle after harry was done he had accidentally dropped the syrup on him and he got syrup on his legs and on his shirt i told him to go to the bathroom and get stripped while i went to get his outfit I grabbed a baggy oversized dark blue sweater and a pair of light blue panties and a pair of black knee high socks i sat his clothes on the bed and walked into the bathroom to see harry in the bathtub the tub was still filling up "would you like a bath bomb love?" I asked and he nodded i looked under the sink and grabbed a lush bag and pulled out the sex bomb and gave it to harry and he dropped it into the tub and smiled i sat on the toilet seat and watched him lay back in the tub and soak.
~~time skip after harrys bath (ik way to many time skips sowwie.)
Harrh got out of the tub and got dressed and we walked into the living room "would you like to watch a movie haz?" I asked and he nodded "hmm how about the notebook?" I asked "yeah!" He said and got on the couch and wrapped up in a blanket i smiled and put it on and sat on the couch with harry and cuddled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well. Theres the chappie for today! I hope you guys liked it ily all!! ❤️❤️
-leanne<3