When They Find You Part 2

(A/n:Hey guys sorry I haven't updated. But I get my very own tablet next Friday so I will be able to update everyday. Anyway back to the story.)

Your POV

You stopped crying but when you looked up to see the person who was holding you. When you saw it was a big mutant turtle you instantly hugged him. That shocked the turtle. When you looked around you saw three more mutant turtles. Then you remembered that you and your twin were taken and tested on. Soon enough you were in a house in the sewers(Pretend you already knew you were in the sewers) and taken to a lab.

Donnie's POV(His First POV!!!YAY)

I sat the little girl down in my lab and checked if she was hurt. She wasn't hurt thank god so I went back to check her profile to see her info. What I read made my eyes go wide and the guys needed to see this. "You guys really need to see this" I said to Raph,Mikey, and Leo. "What is it Don?" I heard Mikey say while walking towards me. I looked over the computer screen to see Y/n asleep.

"What is it Donnie?" Leo asked. "Well I found out info on the little girl and she has a twin sister. Her name is Y/n. We already know her age. Her parents were killed on her  and her sister's birthday."I didn't want to say who killed them.

"Who killed them Donnie?" Raph asked. "H-her parents were killed by S-shredder." I finally said but when I said his name Y/n woke up and screamed and they guys eyes were wide."I gotta go somewhere. I'll be back soon" Raph said "Ok" Leo,Mikey and I said. I walked over to the Y/n to see if she was ok.

"Hi  Y/n. I'm Donnie,this is Mikey, and this is Leo. You will meet Raph later ok." I said in a kind voice pointing to all of us except for Raph. "Ok. But how do you know my name?""I got it off of your profile."Oh." She said "I have a question for you. What happened on your birthday. You can take your time ok." "Ok. My sister and I were getting ready to blow out the candles on our cake. After w blew out our candles someone broke into our house. Me and my sister didn't know who he was but we were very scared. But my parents knew who he was. His name was Oruko Saki. My sister and I ran by the time we got to the stairs we heard metal clashing together. We looked back and saw our daddy fighting Oroko Saki.(Sorry but I don't remember how to spell his name) The next you know it is we see our daddy and our mommy getting stabbed. Oroko Saki grabbed us and gave us to those weird robot thing and we have been theere for a whole year being tested on. Until you got me out of there." At the end started crying cause your twin wasn't there until you hear her. You got up and ran out of the lab to see you twin and the one turtle Raph that you didn't meet yet. F/n(Favorite Name) ran up to you and hugged you. You guys left the hug and you ran to Raph saying thank you. You guys soon fell asleep on the couch.

(A/n:I hoped you liked that chapter. See you next time)