1.

Just Us

"Hey mama's baby

"Hey mama's baby." I cooed.

Looking down at my two month old baby, Aaliyah. She giggled kicking her little feet. Leaning down I kissed her cheek.

"You gonna let mama do her work pretty girl?"

Giggling once again I took that as a no. Closing my math book I sighed, knowing I was going to be up all night with her.

"Well if we gonna be up."

I picked her of the pillows she was lay on. Getting up off of the soft couch I grabbed my phone off the kitchen counter.

"Let's call Auntie Jay." I dialed one of my only friends, Jay, number.

"Yellard?" She answered the phone.

"Really Jay?" I laughed

"Yes!! How may I help you on this lovey night?"

"You God-baby was just askin' for you."

"That's not possible!!" She laughed. "She can't even talk yet."

"Okay can you just come over please!!" I begged "please with a cherry and Liyah on top!"

"Ughh don't put my baby on top!" She laughed some more. "I be there in ten." She hung up.

"Yay!! She's coming!" I bounce Liyah up and down in my arm.

She made noises chewing on her hand. Twenty minutes later a knocked came from the door.

"I brought pizza!"

"You really do love me huh?"

I locked the door as she walked threw door.

"Yes. Where my baby?" She asked eating a slice.

"Over there watchin' Dora football head ahh."

"You can get up off my girl Dora" Jay laughed. "You seen the new boy?" She changed the subject, wiggled her eyebrows.

"No and I don't care how he looks." I knew she was about to describe him.

"Oh well Shay says he's fooon!" I rolled my eyes as she mentioned that bitch.

"One that's not a word two who cares what that bitch think."

"Okay feisty!"

Jay knows I don't like that bitch, I don't know why she brung her up.

"Hey you talked to Duce?" I changed the subject

"No he said-" A knock at the door cut her off. "Who's that?"

"I don't know?" I shrugged "I didn't invite no one over."

I walked over to the door looking out the peep hole to see nothing but the dark.

"Who is it?" I asked in a deep voice, Jay giggled spitting her drink out.

"Nigga house keepin'!" I deep girly voice came from the other side.

"Duce you suck!!" I open the door.

"Nigga I thought yo ass was a man foreal doe

"Nigga I thought yo ass was a man foreal doe." He laughed walking in.

"Shut up." I pushed him playfully.

"Ohh pizza." He walked over to the kitchen rubbing his hands together.

"Ohh nigga no." Jay smacked his hand away.

"Sharin'-"

"Is not carin' my nigga." She finished his statement.

"Noo that's not how it go at all." He shook his head no.

Reaching for a slice of pizza again, Jay smacked his hand away once again.

"Ouch!!"

"Shh before-" Liyah start crying.

"I got her." Jay volunteered "Don't touch my food nigga, or I chop your fingers off." She threatened walking away.

Making sure Jay wasn't in sight, he quickly grabbed a slice.

"Put it back!!" She yelled.

He immediately dropped it looking like he shit his pants. I cracked up as he looked around.

"How the fuck she do that?"