The Last Time

The New Kid

Cameron's P.O.V:

"Cameron ! Cameron!" screamed a voice behind me. I turned to see my best friend, Alyssa, looking pale, flushed, and out of breath. "What's wrong ?!" I asked, a little more excited than I had actually planned.

"There's ...A ...New Kid ...whew !"

She really needs to exercise more often. "Yeah ? Boy or girl" I replied, pretending to be interested.

"Boy... his name is Jason," she said catching her breath. "He is just so cute ! I came to tell you I call dibs first !"

Really Lyssa ? Dibs ? What are we, in the 5th grade. "Wow, well as you remember sweetheart." I said sarcastically, "I have a boyfriend, Nick. Remember ?"

"What ? What about me ?" said that familiar voice behind me. I glanced over my shoulder as Nick grasped my waist from behind and kissed the side of my neck. "Hey baby" he whispered into my skin. Shivers went all down my back.

"Eww, did not wanna see that, but anyways Cam...I juss need to let you know just in case." she gave me a weird look, then walked away.

"What was that all about ?" Nick said spinning me around to face him.

"Nothing important !" I said flirty-like, and tippy-toed my way up to his face. He leaned in for a kiss and spun around really fast, letting my hair smack him, and walked away.

"That was cold babe !" he hollered out after me. I giggled with pleasure.

Dang, I forgot I had gym second period!

I ran to my locker and pulled out my duffy filled with my gym clothes. I pulled out my pink and blue shorts, white tank top, yellow tank top, and white Keds.

Beeeeeeep ! The bell sounded.

"Dammit!" I blurted. I HATE being late to class -even gym. As I fumbled with all the things in my hands I turn to run, but accidentally ran into something big...and hard. my whole body bounced off it and I fell back and hit my head on the locker door I had forgotten to close.

"Ouch, what the hell was that ?" I said holding my head with my eyes closed.

"Sorry Sugar," said a deep voice "are you okay ?"

I glanced up. "Whoa," escaped my lips. Standing over me stood a tall, buff guy with shoulder-length blonde hair.

"Are you okay ?" he asked again, only this time he kneeled down until we were face-to-face.

"Y-yes..umm I think so." I stared into his eyes. Deep and blue..just like the ocean. The with one swift movement, he wrapped one arm around my waist and one behind my back and pulled me up. Our eyes stayed connected the whole time. it was scary..like I was in a trance or something.

"I'm Jason" he said in a raspy, yet very attractive voice.

" I ..I ...I have a boyfriend...I " I stammered. He grinned. He was really cute. That's when I realized he was the new kid 'Jason' that Alyssa was talking about. That's also when I realized my feet weren't touching the ground.

"Oh, I'm sorry.." Jason said timidly. He put me down, but didn't loosen his grip on my waist. "I just moved here, from Florida"

"I have a boyfriend," I stated much clearer, unsure if he had even heard me the first time . I looked down and saw our stomachs were pressed together. I felt hot, and a little turned on by it.

Jason chuckled, "I heard you the first time. I just kind of hoped I was hearing things wrong. Umm, your name ?"

"Cameron" I said clearly as possible and pushed him away gently.

Jason bent over and picked my belongings up off of the floor. I backed into the locker. "You've got gym class ?" he said as he handed me my clothes.

"Thank you," I gasped for air noticing how close he was. "And..umm, yes I do" I backed until I was pressed into lockers. It hurt my butt.

Jason looked uncomfortable. "I won't bite, you know"

I hope I hadn't offended him. "I know" I smiled and gave a light giggle. He smiled. "Well," I rushed "I have to get to class" I called out as I walked speedily away.

"Nice to meet you, Sugar!" He yelled after me.