Chapter 1

Anna Pov
"My mommy was trying to get me in my crocs but I was running away from her.

"I stopped for a second then kept on running until somebody picked me up I turned around to see it was my mommy she put me on her lap and put on my crocs.

"Mommy put me in my carseat then put my sister in her carseat and we were ready to go to Tina house

Tina pov
''I was waiting for anna and meredith to come I was so excited I was outside waiting for them to come.

"I saw anna and merdith mommy car pull up she took them out of their carseat and they ran up to me.

"We are up in my room watching dora we heard my mommy telling us time for lunch we all ran downstairs.

Lucy pov tina mom
''Me and Ellie were waiting for the girls to come downstairs once they came downstairs we gave them a ham and cheese sandwich and some apple juice.

"After lunch was done we were waiting for the nanny to come.

''She was finally here i told her that we will back at 10 .

Elsa pov
"I was on my moms phone watching dora waiting for her to
come.

"We were in the car driving to cindys house.

"We were finally at cindys house my mom went into there house and came back with cindy she put cindy right next to me and drove to tina house

"We were at tina house we got out of the car and rang the doorbell the nanny open the door and invited us in.

Meredith pov
"The only person we were waiting for was rapunzel we were all watching tv.

"I heard the doorbell ring i ran to the door and open it and saw that it was rapunzel I invited her in.