Intro

trying somethin new , kinda. i'm tryin somethin to get my mind off things for awhile so i chose to start writing again. 🤷🏻‍♀️ feedback would be much appreciated

thanks y'all ,
shy xx

*************************************************

I tap my fingers on my thighs to the beat of the song. My eyes staring down at the ground. The teacher droning on about the struggles of some foreign country, the kids either all zoning out or intently listening and raising their hand to every question. It's funny because I used to be one of them, eager to prove myself to the teacher and my peers. Well, you see where that led me. The year has only just started, yet I'm still counting down the days until our next break, and the end of the year. It's my junior year, and luckily for me it's my last. Well technically I have one more but fuck that, I'm surprised if I make it to the end of this year. I don't have to be here, in fact if I hadn't made plans to hook up with someone during third period I wouldn't be here. Yet, here I am.

          • • •

One more fight, one more petty little fight. Honestly the actual argument  wasn't the big deal, the big deal was that all these little stupid fights took so much energy from me. Each argument in itself made me so exhausted it felt as if I never slept a day in my life. It only ever drove us further apart. We'd make up of course but there would still be a piece missing and always would be every time we did it. I stopped tolerating them as much as they kept occurring and they happened more often and worse each time.
So, I walked out. I took my keys, my wallet, my phone and my earbuds and walked out. I think I'm a strong person, but shit, there's only so much I can take. I'm a sixteen year old girl, what does everyone expect from me? Whatever it is, I don't think I have it in me, not anymore. I mean, if only I could escape this world. If only I could reinvent myself, but that's not how time works. If only everything could work out, and he wasn't such an asshole I could be home right now. Yet, here I am.

One Wish //Andy Biersack//जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें