Hurt Spider-man

I love when Wade is super protective of Peter and would jump in front of a bullet for him. I mean he does have a healing factor so it's all good. But what if Wade came to late to save Pete and someone really hurts him. Peter is really strong but he does get hurt too. Hope you'll enjoy!
.
.
Wade woke up and to his usual Peter wasn't beside him. Off to fight probably, Wade thought. He then proceed to get up and turn on the tv in the living room. He saw the usual Spider-man plastered on every news channel he could look through. His baby boy looked good in that spandex as he took down the Rhino. He knew Peter could handle him with no problem so he went off to make breakfast for when Pete would return. But as soon as he turned back he saw the Rhino pull out something weird. Some new.. As soon as Spider-man was gonna left hook him to the ground the Rhino quickly activate his new weapon and shot it at Spider-man. It seemed as if it was made with electricity cause you can see it zap Pete. Spidey shook violently for a few seconds and then just fell limp. The Rhino then proceeded to pound Peter repeatedly and just like that Wade was out the door suited up and all. He feared for what happened to Pete. Yes Peter did have a healing factor of his own but it didn't work like his. It could heal injuries with ease but it couldn't stop him from dying. As Rhino continued to hurt Pete he felt a struck in the back of him. Deadpool had stabbed his Katana into him. It didn't hurt him since his suit was robotic. He just laughed and attempted to hit Deadpool but he slickly dodged the Rhino and knocked him to his feet. He then proceeded to stab his Katanas into the suit which slowly broke it. Finally the suit broke down due to the beatings Spidey gave it and the rest of the stabbings. One final time Deadpool stabbed his sword right in the middle of the Rhino. He then turn to run to the limp body that lied on the floor. The body was surrounded by people curious to see if Spider-man was still alive. Wade knew there was no way through the crowd so he decided to pull out his gun and shoot into the air to scare the crowd off. It worked thankfully. But as soon as he saw the limp form on the floor Wade went into complete panic. He lifted Peter off the ground, took him to an alley, wrapped one of his arms over himself and yanked off the torn mask.

"P-Pete?" Wade said with pain in his voice. No response. "Peter Parker! This isn't funny! If you're alright please..say something.. I wanna hear your voice. I wanna h-hear you yell at me for doing something stupid. I-I need you.." He began to let tears flow down inside of his mask. Wade felt his life slowly begin to shatter, if Peter was dead who would he care about anymore. Wade would give up anything to hear his soft new York accent one last time.. Just one more ti-

"W-Wa-*COUGH*de..??" Deadpool looked up to see Peter slowly stirring.

"H-hey *hic* Sweetheart" Wade said in a low voice. You couldn't see it but Wade grew a smile under his mask that was bigger then the sun.

"Wade are you-u crying??"

"Uhh maybe?" He said slightly embarrassed. But he was much more happy that the man he loved deeply was still alive. "Listen here baby boy, if you're going to go off and fight a battle again you better call me to come with you. I'm never leaving your side" Peter smirked a little and rolled his eyes

"Wade i'm not some kid,i can handle myself.." That's when Wade began to burst out laughing

"OH HAHA YEAH RIGHT BABY. If I didn't come you'd probably be-probably be.." Wade turned away. He couldn't bare to think about of what WOULD have happened. "I'm gonna come with you and that's final.. Just think of it as i'm your sidekick!" Peter began to hold in laugh but couldn't anymore

"HAHAHA-OWwww.." His sides and face hurt like hell. "Ugh I think it's gonna take me a while to get back into fighting. This fight really put a downer on me.." as soon as he finished the sentence Wade scooped him up and began to walk out of the ally

"Here sweetie put this on" He handed Pete back his mask. "I'll take care of you Pete. How about some pancakes after I wrap you up?"

"I'd love that.." right before Pete completely put his mask back on he kissed Wade on the cheek of his mask. "And I love you.."