Chapter 2: Oh. My. Effing. God!

---IMPORTANT NOTICE: changes have been made so re-read :)---

Sharon's POV

Oh. My. Effing. God! I just bumped into Colin Morgan and now he's sitting in my tree house eating my Cheerios. I had no idea that a celebrity lived close-by. Yeah I don't get out much...I have no social life. It's kind of sad really.

Back to Colin Morgan. I just sat there watching him eat my Cheerios. MY CHEERIOS!!!!!!!! I suppose I can't be too angry at him. He was chased before breakfast.

"Thank you for the food." Colin said after he'd finished all of it.

"No problem." I said smiling.

"I have to go to a dance class now, but your welcome to stay here for a bit, the screaming fans won't know you're here. Unless you have to be somewhere?" I asked him.

"Oh no, I've made you late haven't I? I'm sorry, we can take my motorbike if you want to." Colin said. Oh My Effing God! Colin Morgan has a motorbike!!!! OK, calm down Sharon, be cool.

"Are you sure? I could just take the bus." I said.

"Yeah of course, it's the least I could do. You saved me from being torn to shreds and gave me breakfast. Let me take you to your dance class." Colin said.

"OK, cool." I said. We climb down from the tree house, me going first just to be sure if the fans had come back. I call out that the coast was clear and Colin climbs down after me.

"Now all we have to do is run back to my place." Colin said. He holds out his hand to me. I smile, take it and we run.

As we were running, we see a group of girls heading our way. Colin pulls me so my back is to the wall and bends over me like we are a couple kissing. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH his face is so close to mine. I can feel my heart pounding faster even though we have been running. Once the group of girls turn the corner, we continue our mad dash to Colin's house.

We arrive at his place and Colin leads me in. He pulls me by the hand towards a door which I guessed lead to a garage. The door opens, the light turns on and let me just say, WOW!! Colin had 2 Harley Davidson's and a Suzuki. Colin goes over to a motorbike nearest the garage door and stroked it lovingly.

"This one is the first one I bought." He said. No way...

"Is that a Vincent?" I asked him.

"What?"

"Yep, that's a Vincent Black Shadow." I say upon closer inspection.

"Yeah, it's a Vincent. How do you know about motorbikes?" Colin asked me.

"Just because I'm a girl does not mean that I don't know anything about motorbikes, or cars, even fishing. I used to spend a lot of time with my dad in the garage, when I wasn't in school or at my dance classes. We used to fix up his motorbike and he'd take me fishing in the holidays. That was before..." Okay, don't get too carried away, you barely know the guy. He won't want to know about that.

"Before what?" Colin asked. Okay, maybe he does want to know about that.

"Nothing... We need to get going, we're late." I said changing the topic of conversation.

"Yeah, of course." Colin said. He pulls a set of keys out of his pocket and hands me a crash helmet. I put it on and straddle the motorbike. Colin clicks a button on his keys and the garage doors open. He puts the key into the ignition and revs up the engine. We slowly ride down the driveway and Colin clicks the same button on his keys, closing the doors behind us.

"Where's your dance class?" Colin asked over the purr of the engine.

I give him the address and he races off up the road. My heart was racing the whole time I was on that bike, partly from the adrenaline pumping through my veins, and partly because I was clinging onto Colin, both my arms around his waist. Everything blurred past my eyes, and whenever we stopped at some traffic lights, as soon as my eyes adjusted to everything being still, we were in motion again.

In what felt like a short time, we arrived at my dance class. Colin stops the motorbike and turns the engine off. We unbuckle our crash helmets and dismount the motorbike.

"Thank's for the ride, Colin." I said.

"Any time." I turn to walk away, when Colin calls out to me.

"Wait, I'll walk you to class." He said. I turn back and said,

"Sure, why not." Colin locks up his bike and we walk together to my dance class. I was about 10 minutes late, so knew I'd missed the warm up. But with all that running we did, my muscles were already stretched. When we reach the door, Colin turns to me and asks,

"What time do you finish?"

"11:30, why?" I ask.

"Let me buy you lunch. Think of it as a proper thank you for helping me out back there with all those girls." He said. Is Colin Morgan asking me out? Don't read too much into it Sharon, it's only a thank you.

"Yeah, alright then." I said. A huge smile spread across Colin's face, and he opens the door for me. The whole class stop and turn to face us. I could see their expressions turn from confusion to recognition...

"OH MY GOD, IT'S MERLIN OFF THE TELLY!"

Crap...