Double Date!

"Josh where are we going again for the date?" I say walking into the room. I already have on my outfit. "We are going to Wendy's. Don't forget that Tyler and Jenna are coming." Josh says putting on his shirt.

"Well let's go so we aren't late!" I smile and grab my keys running out to the car. Josh soon came following. "Buckle up buttercup." Making me giggle as I say it.

Josh laughs as we set off to Wendy's. About five minutes later we arrived and and walked inside to see Jenna and Tyler! "Hey!" Tyler says hugging Josh as I hug Jenna. We switched and hugged each other.

"Do you want me to go up and order for everyone?" I say. "Oh no y/n you don't have to do that." Jenna says smiling. I stand up "No no it's okay." I smile and head up to the place. This isn't our first double date so I k ow what everybody would want.

"Hi! Umm can I get a two salads and two burgers. Plus four frostys." The guy nods and I pay for all of us. After I took the number I headed back to the table. "Okay so foods all ordered!"

"Thank you y/n. Me and josh were just talking about this funny story of you, how you threw the ball and it bounced back and everything." Tyler said laughing loudly at the end.

I sat next to Josh waiting for our food. "And here you guys go!" The guy said placing all our food down. When we eat we didn't talk a lot but me and Jenna ate our salads and the boys ate their burgers.

"Don't you guys go on tour soon?" Jenna asked and Tyler nodded. "Yeah aren't you coming with Jenna?" Josh asked. "Yeah! Is y/n?" I looked over at Josh to see if I was. He nodded to me making me smile "Guess I am!" I was calm on the outside but I was so happy on the inside that I jumping like crazy.

We all soon dumped our food and hugged each of us goodbye. Tyler and Jenna went out then us. "You know one day I wanna get married." I say with a happy sigh. "So do I." Josh says before we get into the car and drive home.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is short and crappy I just thought it really needed updated!