"aaaahhh that was great," he giggled. i just laid with my head in his neck. i pulled out and laid between his legs. he had his blank face with little smile. he was stretching his arms and legs. one of them rested up on my hips while the other leg rested at my side. one arm hung off the edge of the bed while the other rested on my back. he shifted till he got comfy under me. i used my power to cover us with the blanket. "...good night, don," he chimed. "good night-" all i got was snoring. i sighed. i got comfy and fell asleep with him.

i was woken up by a loud bang the next morning. i sat up. saitama was just laying there digging up his nose and staring blankly at the ceiling. "babe...do you know what is going on?" i asked. he looked bored. "some guys came to the village last night and started causing trouble," he said. his voice was nasally from digging up his nose. "are they dangerous?" i asked. he just shrugged. i sighed. i started to get out of bed. "where are you going?" his leg tightened around me keeping me there. "im going to see what the problem is," i said flatly. "i wanna cuddle," he pulled my head back to his neck. there was another loud bang. i forced myself away. his face went serious as i got out of bed. "we gotta help the people. its our duty as heroes," i reasoned. "we aren't heroes anymore. we dont owe them shit, " he grunted. i sighed. "they fed us and gave us a place to stay," i said. "and i killed the monster plaguing them for decades. debt repaid," he said matter-of-factly. i sighed. he did have a point. i peaked out the window. it was two men. one of them was older with a kimono and swords while the other was young with a silver baseball bat on his shoulders. they were walking through the village yelling something unintelligible. they would wait then attack one of the building, destroying it completely. "ddddooooonnnnn come back to bed!!" whined saitama from across the room. "its two guys that are messing up the city. they are destroying some of the buildings on their way here," i said. he sat up and walked over to look out the window too. he pouted. "come on. we gotta get dressed and take care of them," i said. "...why? you said we were leaving last night!" he said. i used the blanket to get us cleaned up. i got dressed. he just stood there, dripping on the floor. "come on. i need to clean you out really quick," i walked towards him. he didn't let me get close. "no! this is my precious gift from you!" he kept running around the room, clutching his ass. i used my power to slow him down. his face went serious as he struggled to run away. "no fair!!" he yelled as i took a towel and cleaned him up. i dressed him quickly then released my power. he grunted with a blush. i grabbed his hand and pulled him out of our little house.

"why would they only send two?" "they only needed to send me. i dont know why you tagged along," "they need someone mature and smart," "i know! so why did they send you?!" the two guys went back and forth as we walked out the front door of our house. they stopped when they spotted us. "HEY YOU!! YOU SEEN THE GOD-CLASS MONSTER AROUND HERE?!" asked the one with the bat. i had to think. if i lied, they would destroy this little village, if i told the truth, they would destroy the village trying to kill me. think. think. th-" ITS THAT GUY RIGHT THERE!!" yelled the woman from last night. i sighed. these people are selling us out. makes sense though. id sell me out if it would save my village. the guys looked surprised. "you?" asked the older guy. i shrugged. he started laughing. the bat guy looked at him like he was crazy. 'the hell are you laughing about?! that guy has the power to destroy the human race!! we gotta kill em," complained the bat guy. i felt saitama's hand release from mine. a little burst of wind and a huge shockwave was felt. looked over. saitama had broken the silver bat the guy had with a punch. the two went at it. i sighed. "looks like its me and you," a low whisper from the other guy. his blade stopped inches from my head. i grinned. i levitated him up in the sky. i looked towards saitama. his fist had almost connected with the bat guy's head when i levitated him out of  the way. the bat guy's face was in utter fear. yeah. one second later, and his head would be missing. i levitated them both together. saitama had came back and grabbed my hand. his face was serious. "DONT YOU BE TRYING TO KILL MY BOYFRIEND!!! ILL PUNCH YOU!!" he waved his fist at the both of them. the older guy laughed. "yeah. yeah. we couldn't do anything if we tried. kinda stuck up here," he said. "i would love for you two to just leave back to where you both came from. so you wont try anything behind my back," i felt the veins from my eyes to my temples start to throb and their clothes, shoes, and weapons faded into a mist. they were butt naked in mid air. i turned them around and sent them flying. my eyes relaxed. "...that was kinda cool, babe," i looked at saitama. his face was blank with a small smile again. i just shrugged. "i guess i powered up with you," i said. he giggled. he walked over and wrapped his arms around my neck. he kissed me. it was short but filled with soooooo much love my heart could explode. he giggled again. i took his hand and we floated away into the distance. "...where too?" he asked. i shrugged. "somewhere we can be together forever," i said. he chuckled. "...o-ok," he whispered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this made me smile.

Ronald