Ladybug ran over to her partner.

"I need you to distract her, can you do that?" She asked.

"Why of course, Bugaboo" he replied, a wink after his nickname for her.

Chat ran over to the akuma and yelled, "Hey Snoozefest, lookie here!"

Just as Chat yelled that, the akuma turned around and Ladybugs plan was put into action. Ladybug jumped to the fountain, over to Chat, who gave her a boost, over the Dreamer, off the tree, and threw the wired fish-hook onto the bracelet, the hook wrapped around the bracelet, and Ladybug pulled back, slipping it off of the akumas wrist, and I captured the entire thing.

"Chat! Use your cataclysm!" Ladybug shouted.

"CATACLYSM!"

The bracelet dissolved and the akuma started to flutter away.

"No more evil-doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize! Gotcha! Bye-bye little butterfly. MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" She shouted.

Everything was put back into its proper place and everyone woke up.

"Pound it!"

Their Miraculous beeped, signaling that they had a limited amount of time left.

"Oh, bye Chat!"

"Ladybug, we have been partners long enough to where we should trust each other's identities. Please..?" I felt bad for Chat, being shut down every time he asked.

"Chat, you know we can't. Our Kwamis, they'll be pretty mad if we do." A Kwami? Never heard that before.

They stopped talking for a minute, as if someone were talking to them.

I heard another beep, then Ladybug sighed, "Alright, but we have to go somewhere private, so nobody else knows." she said

Chat squealed in excitement, and I sighed, I'll never know who they are, they'll keep their identities a secret from everyone for as long as possible.

"Where to, exactly?" Ladybug asked.

"How about over there?" Chat pointed to an abandoned building, I looked at it.

"Alright, let's go." Ladybug said, but before she left, I watched her wink as me before leaving.

They hopped over to the building and jumped into an open window, I turned around and left the scene and headed for home, I checked the footage to make sure I recorded the entire thing, after I finished reviewing it, I posted it on the LadyBlog with a little paragraph that read, 'Hello, followers of the LadyBlog! This is the most recent akuma attack, and the conversation between the pair! Who do you think they are?' Short and sweet.

Bonus:
I looked up and saw Marinette running towards me.

"Hey Alya!"

"Girl, you will not believe what I caught on camera! Where were you, anyways?"

"I was helping at the bakery, and I heard a boom, so I ran over to the akuma attack to see what happened and this girl with a 'Z' on her stomach sprayed me and I fell asleep!"

"You missed another attack?!" I asked, dumbfounded. I couldn't believe it! She's missed every akuma attack!

"Technically, I didn't miss it because I was asleep. Hey! Can I see the video?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah! I just finished posting it on the LadyBlog."

We watched it all the way to the end.

"Alya! She winked at you!"

"I know!" I squealed in excitement.

Marinette yawned. "Alright Alya, I'll see you tomorrow. Night!"

I smiled at her. "Good night, Mari."

~~~~~~~

Okay, that took longer than I expected. But guess what? one more of these to write! And that's Adrien's POV, one more thing, THANK YOU ALL FOR ALMOST 1K READS!!!! It really is amazing! I thought this would be like my other books, under 100 reads 😅. I will be starting a book soon, or finishing the other two. I want to thank all of you for reading this!!!! (1000 words even, of course before this note) Nothing else, so... BYEEEEEEE~