Saying Goodbye And Hello (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Lucy p.o.v

Everyone ran over to Erza. A lot of people couldn't believe Keara beat her. I couldn't believe it was already over. I know Erza and something was off. She wouldn't be down after one hit. Keara walked over and grabbed her limiters on. 

"You didn't half to do that" I hissed. She rolled her eyes and stood by the bar. Mira congratulated her as Levy looked at me with disbelief. I saw a girl sitting in the corner watching us. She stayed hidden in the dark, but I could see her blue hair. "Is that?" I began. 

Levy placed her hand on my shoulder and frowned. "Juvia yes" she said. What happen to her. She not following Gray or anything. "What happen" I asked. Levy grabbed my arm pulling me to the bar close by Keara. "Gray yelled and cussed her out a few months after you left. No one could believe it. He broke her Lucy. She wont talk with anyone and just sits around. Mira even tries to cheer her up" she said. "Let me try" I said. 

I got up making my way across the room. I got closer to her. Once she saw me she let a frail smile appear. Her skin was really pale and ghost like. Dark bags were under her eyes showing signs of no sleep lately. I could see some bones sticking out. Here this girl sits wasting away and he couldn't apologize. Lisanna is the cause of this. The spell she has over them done this.

I know Juvia didn't want to be cheered up nor pitied. I sat by her and grabbed her hands. Her skin was cold to the touch. "Juvia. I don't know what to say to you, but for your health sake. Please let my friend heal you" I whispered. 

"J---juvia will allow this" she spoke in a whisper. I smiled and stood up letting my hand out. "Come with me" I said. She went to stand up and became wobbly. I placed her arm around my shoulder helping her across the floor. Mira gasped when she saw us. Master even had a concern look. 

Keara face went into healer mode jumping up. "Keara please help her" I ask. "set her on the stool" she said. I placed her on the stool and stepped back. Mira helped Juvia balance. I looked behind me to see Gray starring this way. Anger coursed through me to where I wanted to go over there and kill him. 

Keara placed her hand on Juvia and it began to glow. Fire flowers emerge all over Juvia body. Her skin went to normal as well as her body. Know sitting there was the Juvia I last seen. Pain and hurt still lingered in her eyes.

There was nothing I can do to fix that. Levy smiled and hugged her. "Juvia is sorry for worrying you" she said. "Would Juvia like some food Mira asked. Juvia's stomach growled causing the water mage to blush. "I take that as a yes" I said. 

MIra laughed and walked back in the kitchen. I turned towards Master who had an eye on Natsu table. "I never knew it was this bad" he said. "How long are you going to let her stay" I said in a low whisper. "I can't do anything unless the spell is broken. Levy have you found anything out?" he asked. 

"No" she said. "It's okay I asked Freed to look into this as well" he said. "I'm sorry if I hurt anyone" Keara said. Master patted her shoulder and smiled. "It's okay. I was hoping that would knock some sense into her. I guess not" he said. 

Lisanna p.o.v

Damn it that Lucy chick is back. She has a friend with her that my spell won't reach. Just like Mira-nee and Levy. There not effected either. I clenched my fist together in pain. Natsu laid his hand upon mine making me look at him. His now dull eyes bored into mine. "Lisanna is something wrong?" he asked 

Yes something was wrong! "Natsu can you do me a favor" I asked. "Sure" he said. "You see that blonde hair chick. I want you to stay away from her" I said. "Okay" he said. 

I smirked and wrapped my hands around him. 

He is mine Lucy Heartfilia. 

I don't care what you do you will never have him back.

Lucy p.o.v

"Come on" I said to Keara who was having a drinking contest with Cana. I warned Cana she had met her match, but she ignored me and began it. Keara body was made to withstand anything. All that alcohol going in is just burning away. 

"Wait till I win" she said chugging another barrel. "I'm going outside then" I said in a sigh. I walked by the group that surrounded there selves around the competition. I open the doors stepping out to the dark. 

A star flashed across the sky. I closed my eyes and wish all would be good in the future, and Natsu would break free from his cage he lays in know.

...................----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another chapter up!!!!!

-NaLu_23457