waking up part one

I woke up and a cement floor, with four people standing over me. When my vision focusses I see that the four people were, Jeff the killer, Ticci Toby, masky, and eyeless Jack. I thought to myself "well shit, I'm screwed!" "Where's Nikki?!" I ask. "We ask the questions!" Jeff growled as he kicked me hard in the side. I groan as I clutch my side. " She's over there!" E.J said. "Is she alive?!" I become worried. Toby nodded. "SWEET BABY JESUS, SHES ALIVE!" I shouted as I giggle and raise my hands. I see them all laughing. E.Js just a rollin on the floor, Tobys in tears laughing so hard, Jeff's red in the face, and masky back him self into a wall laughing.
"S-storm? Is that y-you?" Nikki says as she wakes up. "Yeah, it's me." I says as I try to look at her. Jeff kicks me in the side again. I grab the scaple out of E.Js hand and grab Jeff's foot. "Kick me again. And your going to lose a foot! Get it. Got it. Good!" I growled and hand the scaple back to Jack. I stand up and pull a knife from the pocket in my combat boots. "If anyone hurt Nikki, somebody's losing a limb." I threatened as I walked over to her, who was laying on the floor in the corner. "Wait!" Toby called after me. "What?" I said as he ran up to me. Keeping me in place. "HOLY SHIT THE BED FRED!" I shout as he pulled the piece of glass from my shoulder.
Jeff snickers. I turn around and run up to him. "Shutthefuckupbeforeyouloseaneye!" I shout. (A.k.a shut the fuck up before you lose an eye!) I walk back to Nikki and crouch down next to her and help her sit up.
Sorry it very long.
Hoods up, killers let's roll!
HATE IS LIFE YO!!