Soap

A/N: This happens to be my most viewed story with 37 views, but honestly I'm so proud ik it doesn't sound like a lot but the comments are supportive too. Thank you so much!💕

     (Y/N) entered The Joker's hideout, and it was somewhat a mess. There were bags of Doritos on the floor and soda cans. You saw the occasional beer can as well. (Okay I have a thing with the use of alcohol/drugs so I'm sorry if my hate for them offends anyone) There was an odd stench, but you figured it was all of the cans. You looked at the man, and he asked, "So.. What do you think?"
(Y/N) smiled awkwardly.
"It's a b-bit messy...-"
He then slapped her. She covered her cheek and glared at him, tears forming around her eyes.
"What the fuck was that for?!" She screamed.
"Sorry... I lost control.." He mumbled, looking ashamed.
"I guess it's fine, but next time you won't get away with it." (Y/N) spat.
I like the tone to her... She could be a new member of the squad....
He thought. He then got snapped back into reality.
"Okay, (Y/N), you can sleep in my room. I can take the couch." He smiled. It was late, and you were tired, so you didn't argue. You went to your room and fell asleep peacefully.
His room was a lot nicer than the rest of the house.

A/N:That's all for this chapter!!! Also, the chapter goes along (a tiny bit) with the Melanie song above. I hope you liked it!!!