"You better start getting ready unless you wanna go like that."

"Yes mama." I joked squeezing her ass cheek and got up.

She squealed and hit my arm as I walked to my room to get ready.

---

"Oou baby you look so good!" Kae exclaimed pulling me by my jacket.

"I do huh?" I pecked her lips.

"Mhm." She hummed.

"But you look finer than me boo." I bit my lip spinning her around.

"Man are y'all done being in love?" Dylan asked coming inside

"Let's go." I grabbed Kae's hand and we walked out the house.

The whole ride Dylan looked nervous, I didn't blame him though. My nigga was finally tryna settled down and I was proud of him. He decided to just go out to eat and see from there. Simple.

"I don't know if I can do this." He stressed as we sat in the parking lot for about ten minutes.

"Dylan I know you're not scared? What happened to the Dylan that doesn't give a fuck what people think? I understand this is your first lil date so we can turn back around." I suggested.

Kae smacked her lips. "No we're doing this. It isn't going to get any better if you don't try."

Dylan and I looked at each other before sighing. He knew Kae was right so we all exited the car. Kae was fixing up Dylan making sure he didn't embarrass himself.

"You got this G." I said as we dapped.

He nodded. "Right. I got this."

We walked inside the restaurant and waited for Dylan to find her. Once he did the receptionist led us towards the table.

"Oh hey Dylan." She looked up from her menu and smiled.