SSB4 - Samus X Sheik

(This story is breaching lemon territory because I'm just feeling in that mood right now. Don't judge me, we all have those moments. We are on a fan fiction website/app right now...)

The Super Smash Bros fighters had just completed their final day at the tournament. Everyone was pretty drunk, except for Ganondorf who was slightly drunk, and trying to  watch the kids. Link and Snake stumbled over to Sheik and Samus, who were sitting at the bar surrounded by drinks.

"Hey Samus! Wanna see why they call me 'Solid Snake'~?"

"Hey Sheik, how about you come over and I ride you like Epona~!"  

Samus kicked Snake right in the crotch, as Sheik was merciful and only kicked Link in  the stomach. The two men fell back onto the ground with a loud thump, passed out cold.

Samus turned to Sheik, and put her hand on Sheik's scarf. The two women were clearly drunk, but it seemed their true feeling were surfacing. Samus slid down Sheik's scarf, revealing the Sheikah's  lips. Their lips started to move closer.

"Technically you're supposed to be a guy......so it technically wouldn't be lesbian sex...." Samus uttered, as their lips brushed each other's.

Then everything went black.

~~~The Next Morning~~~

Sheik woke up in a bed, cradled in someone's arms.  She blushed as she saw her and Samus sleeping in a bed ....naked. Samus cracked an eye open.

"Morning love~"

"M-Morning Samus... guess this changes everything..."

"Don't worry, honey. We'll make due."

"Okay, love you Samus..."

"Love you too Sheik..."

(There you go!~)