Humiliation

*Flashback

"Your brother is a second rated cook who would be nowhere without you." Mimasaka said

"TAKE THAT BACK!" I said enraged . No one talks about my brother like that. If my mezzaluna was with me right now, I would have made paste out of him.

"Say this is a nice tool." Mimasaka said as he rubbed his gum around my precious mezzaluna. This got me angrier.

"Let's have a shokugeki." Mimasaka challenged

*End flashback

My whole world crumpled around me. He won. He took my brother' s pride, my mezaluna and my chance to battle Yukihira.

My feet were frozen. Everything in front of me was blurred, I could hear noises but they were distant.

"Nii- chan!" Isami's voice was the only thing I heard. My legs gave out and I fell on my knees. I banged the floor with my fist and let out tears of rage.

"Nii- chan? Don't cry, you did well. Let's go home." Isami ran up to me and gave me his hand. He got me off the floor and took me home.

The whole way there, I rested me head on his shoulder, cried and mumbled sorry over and over to him.

By the time we got home, I had finished crying and just stared. I walked into my room, changed clothes and just sat there with a blank look on my face.

Few hours later, Isami called me for dinner but I just didn't want to eat so I locked myself up in my room and told Isami that I wasn't hungry.

About ten minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. I didn't respond.

"Takumi? It's me Souma. I heard from Isami that you weren't eating. I don't care if you're not hungry. Being my rival you have to be healthy. Now open up." Yukihira ( Why Isami? Why?) called from outside

Does he really still want me to be his rival, even after today's match.

"Takumi, are you asleep?" Yukihira asked

I wanted him to believe that I was so I stayed quiet. However when I moved my elbow a bit, I knocked down a plastic bottle of water which made a thud when it fell down. Fml

"I'm guessing you're not asleep then? Come out, bro." Yukihira said. Bro? We're rivals for God's sake. Why bro? Yukihira probably doesn't consider me a rival anymore. Tears started streaming down my face and quiet sobs echoed around the silent room.

"Hey, are you crying?" Souma asked from outside. "Takumi open the door please. Oh and if it makes you feel any better I challenged Mimasaka to a shokugeki!"

What?!? I stalk towards the door, unlock it quickly and jerked it open with much force. Outside stood Yukihira with that charming smile on his face. However his smile turned upside down when he saw my tear stained face.

" Takumi! Are you oka-" Yukihira was about to ask

"What the fugg do you mean when you said you challenged him to a shokugeki?" I asked enraged

"I just wanted to take revenge on Mimasaka for shaming my rival. He has to return every tool he stole; if I win." Yukihira said

"That's a huge price, what did you bet with." I asked curiously and he smirked.

"If I loose, I'd quit being a cook... oh and give him my knife." Yukihira said calmly.

I gawked at him with my eyes wide trying to digest what he said. The fugger was still smirking. That's it I'm done with this carefree baka!