"We can come tomorrow too if you want." He offered, more for himself than for her. He wasn't personally too interested in football, not like she was. That was more Lu Han and Jongin. As his brown eyes found the poster on the wall, he asked her, "But...I thought you were American?" The teasing smile was back because he knew--she had explained to him before--that she had been born in the United States, but her parents were from Mexico.

Crinkling up her nose in distaste, she admitted without a shred of remorse. "I feel more Mexican than American, to be honest, even if I was born in America. And I honestly like the Spanish language much better than English because its a romance language. If you understood Spanish, I wouldn't be speaking English to you right now."

"I can barely understand English." He said.

"Hey," She gave a shrug of her shoulders. "If I knew any Korean, I would speak Korean to you. But I don't, and we need a way to communicate."

Within a few more minutes, they had planned to return to the pizza place the next day--which would be a Saturday--at nine in the morning just to watch the game. Chanyeol was grateful the game had fallen on a weekend and that she was interested in watching it. Weekends were mostly the days in which the group was given more free time to spend with family. He would surely have the morning off unless SM scheduled something for them to do at the last minute. A waiter had also already come by to take the list of ingredients that they wanted on their pizza.

Chanyeol asked for a meat lovers pizza toppings on his half of the pizza they were going to share, and Narda asked for just cheese. When Chanyeol made a face, she informed him that she only liked her pizza with cheese.

They were waiting for their pizza to arrive, as well as a basket of hot wings and some breadsticks that Chanyeol had ordered, when they heard a familiar voice calling the boy who was sat across from Narda. "Hey guys!" He boomed, waving a hand over his head frantically and with a big smile on his lips. His hair was wind tussled and his cheeks were red as though he had ran there from the kimbap place since he had a white bag with food clinging from his wrist.

He cut the distance between himself and the two with a few quick steps and plopped down inside the booth, sliding in next to Narda. The primary school teacher tried to keep her heart from thumping out of her chest, but it was difficult. Her inner fangirl was fighting to be let loose.

"What are you doing here, Baek?" Chanyeol asked, his formed a tight line. He was clearly not amused by his friend's actions.

Baekhyun huffed out a tired reply. "Eomma hyung asked me to come with you."

That was a lie, and Baekhyun knew it. But he needed and excuse to tag along with them because he knew that Chanyeol would be going out with Narda

You can call it going out with a friend, Baekhyun thought to himself, but I knew you were talking about her.

Trying to get rid of him once more, Chanyeol gestured to the bag of food that hung from his group mate's wrist. "Shouldn't you be getting that back to the dorms? The boys are probably hungry." It looked heavy, and the three boxes inside were tilted to the side and disorganized. The others were surely going to get something that looked more like stir fry for dinner.

"Yeah." Baekhyun nodded in agreement. "But I just wanted some pizza for myself, and since eomma asked me to take care of you...here I am."

"Here you are." Chanyeol repeated the last bit of Baekhyun's words, his face still serious.

"Should I go to the front counter and order a pizza there?" His room mate wondered. He spoke in his broken English, so that the girl Chanyeol had invited could understand everything that was being said.