Chapter 2- Akward conversations and Heartbreak

Angie's POV

  I was so nervous when Christian surprised Jenny and me. And I had a horrible feeling that she was going to do something to get Christian and I alone. "Hey Christian!" Jenny said. She looked at me with a face to say something. "Hey." I said nervously. It was quiet for a god 30 seconds but it felt like forever. "Oh look, Beth is calling me, gotta run!" Jenny said as she ducked under Christian's arm and ran off to the other side of the stage. Leaving me and Christian alone. He removed his arm from my shoulder and to admit, I kinda missed it. "So, why did you come over here?" I asked. "Well, you and Jenny looked lonely over here so I was wondering if you guys wanted to join Heidi, John, Brian, Kate, Brad and I for lunch?" Christian asked. "Um sure, let me go get Jenny." I said as I ran off the stage to tell Jenny. "Jenny, I have horrible news!" I exclaimed quietly. "What? What happened?" Jenny asked. "Christian asked me if you and I wanted to join him, Heidi, John, Brian, Brad, And Kate for lunch!" I said. "That's awesome! Let's go!" Jenny said as she took my arm and started pulling me towards them. I tried to resist but she won. They were all sitting in a circle talking and laughing. "Hey guys!" Kate said. "Hey!" Jenny replied as we sat down and joined them. We were talking all together and it was going great, until something Happened that broke me forever. "So Christian, it's been a couple of years, ever thought about dating again?" Heidi asked. This stopped my heart. Right then and there I wanted to start crying and run away but I knew I shouldn't. "Actually yeah, I moved on from Sutton, and I found a girl that I really like. She doesn't know I like her tough. She has blonde hair, brown hair, awesome dancer-" Christian said before I couldn't take it anymore and ran off crying softly. Everyone was calling my name but I didn't bother turning back. I ran into the women's  bathroom and hid in a stall. I started crying a little harder. A few second later I heard the door open then close. "Angie?" I heard a soft high pitched voice say. "Kate?" I responded. "Oh my god Angie! Where are you?" Kate worriedly asked. "Right here." I said as I walked out of the stall. "Oh Angie!" Kate said as she ran to me to give me a hug. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I just couldn't stand being there anymore!" I cried. "Why not? W we're having fun!" Kate said. "Isn't it obvious?" I exclaimed. "What's obvious?" Kate asked. Here we go. "I like Christian okay! And not like friends." I admitted. "Oh My God! You gotta tell him! You two would look so cute together!" Kate exclaimed. "No! No way could I ever tell him! It would ruin everything! Listen Kate, you cannot tell anyone even if your life depended on it!" I said. "Ok I understand. I'm gonna head back. Come back to us when you are ready." Kate said then walked out of the room. As I opened the door, I saw the one and only Christian Borle. He was leaning against the wall, obviously waiting for me. That's what I love about him. If someone is upset or not feeling right, he is always there to comfort them. As soon as I opened the door, his head turned towards me with a concerned look. He stood up straight and walked towards me. "Angie are you alright? You just ran off so suddenly you scared all of us." Christian worried. "Yea i'm ok I just..." I started but trailed off. "You just what?" Christian asked. "Nothing nevermind it's not really that important." I said as I turned around and started walking to the stage. I got about 5 feet before Christian called my name. "Angie, wait," He called. I turned around to look at him, "are you sure you're ok?" I smiled, "I'll be fine, trust me." I said as I turned around and continued down the hall towards the stage.

Wow! It's been a LOONG time! Sorry it took so long to update. School has been hard and I never got a around to type it. Obviously I write these in a notebook, type them, and copy to publish them. I have been writing this and I am currently on chapter 5. Next chapter will be a long one! Until next time, bye!