Mike X Demon! Reader

Inspired from BENNY--DROWNED-

~~~~~~~~~Mikes P.O.V~~~~~~~~

           Me Vincent Fritz Jeremy and Scott saw 2 girls. The first girl had h/l h/c hair and beautiful e/c eyes. I have to admit she was hot her s/t skin was beautiful. The other girl (Me) had long purple to blue ombre hair and big brown eyes and light brown skin. I was staring at the first girl she caught my eye. Fritz had his eye on the second one. Fritz said" Got your eye on the first girl"? I rolled my eyes. Then said "well you got your eyes on the second on so bleh". as I stuck my tounge out.

~~~~~~~~~~~Readers POV~~~~~~~

I was in Starbucks with my bestie Ulayla. She got up and said " I see you might have a secret admirer". I looked back and saw a group of 5 boys. Only 2 of them were paying attention to us. I said "so do you". The two boys started walking over to us. Lay said "what do you want im finna go get us some drinks". I said "(fave Starbucks drink)". Lay nodded and left to the counter she came back with our drinks. the boys said hi Lay looked at the red headed boy with freckles and she winked at him. He blushed the first guy said "I'm mike whats your name beautiful". He kissed her hand. I said "I-Im Y-y/n". He chuckled at my shyness. I was a blushing mess as I took my hand back. Lay was laughing at me. My eyes turned black with white pupils as I glared at her. She glared at me back but her eyes were fully black. I said "F U Lay". She said " you wish". 

~~~~~~~~~~Mikes P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~

 Vincent walked over and said "I think that would be great for a sex tape". he smirked looking at the girls bodies. The girls looked at him a small hint of blush on their cheeks The second girl said "im Ulayla".   Vincent winked at her and said " hi beautiful im Vincent". Fritz Grabbed Ulayla and said "MINE"! I looked at y/n and said "I see Gabriel". she looked and saw a brunnette boy she ran to him hugging him. He pushed her off of him. He yelled at her "Stay away from me you psychotic bitch". and left the girl heartbroken. She started to cry blood and laugh at the same time. She walked back to us and whispered something in y/n's ear and left with a psychotic smile on her face. I said "what did she say"?

~~~~~~~~~~~Readers P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~

 Mike asked me "what did she say"? I said "she is going to eat him". he said "ok". I smiled she text me "im omw back". I smiled and texted "ight". She came back in a peice of his vain in her teeth. I said" Lay VIYT". She nodded and used her tounge to get it out and ate it. She said " at least I aint catch no feelings or else it would of taken longer". she giggled I rolled my eyes shakin my head.

(short ending ahead)

Y/n gets married to Mike and has 3 half demon babies 2 girls 1 boy. Ulayla gets married to Fritz and Vincent and has 3 kids 1 purple girl 1 white girl and a lightskin boy.

The end