Chapter 2

CHATPER 2

The next day at school, I ran to my friends. "What's the madder" Izzy said I showed them my phone with the massage. "What's that did anyone tell how does she knows, is it the right one, are we endanger!!!!" Jake said scared to see the message. "I have no idea got this last in the middle of the night." I said dint knowing what to do at all.

"MOM!!!!! I think some one knows but I have no idea what to do for my friends and I!!!!!" I said yelling though the door. "What's happing who are you talking about" my mom said trying to me calm. "I think a girl knows me and my friend's secret." I said while showing the text. You could see my mom's face turn pale, "let's just hope it's not this secret let's hope it's something way different ok sweetie." But when my mom said this to me she staring at the wall bolded eyes not much movant even when so what talking. "Is my mom ok why was she like this what's happing...." I though when was falling asleep

The next day my friends and I when back to the library. We are trying are hardest to get the curse\' "I can't find anything were died someone already knows are secret." Skyler said about to cry. "No we can figure a how to get the curse gone" said Jake detrain that we can get it gone.

2 hours later RING RINNG "hello, yes mom, ok be home soon." Hangs up the phone" sorry guys my mom wants me home now text you all when I get home." I said sad that I haven't found anything about the curse. "Bye don't forget to text" all my friends said.

Beep beep beep "I bet this Anna" I said very scared to see what she is on her screen it is Anna put "hope you know I have the same secret but different I can change people's thoughts and memories."