Johnny Protects You

You're walking over to the Curtis house when a group of Socs ride over in their Mustang and get out of the car. 

"What's a pretty broad like you doing out walking alone?" 

"I'm walking to my friend's house and if you call me a broad one more time, imma punch that smirk right off your face" you threaten. 

"Ooh I'm so scared. Just come with us and nobody gets hurt" 

You punch the leader right in the face and he stumbles back. Before you can do anything else they have you pinned to the ground. You manage to get a tiny scream out before they shove a cloth in your mouth. They start beating you again and again as you scream out in pain. You can't get much sound out as they keep shoving the cloth further into your mouth. Soon, you hear a confident voice appear from what seems like nowhere.

"Let her go and nobody gets hurt"

Suddenly you hear the sound of a switchblade opening. The guys run away and you are helped to your feet by the one and only Johnny Cade. You guys have been best friends forever and shared everything. You knew everything about each other. Except, there was one thing that Johnny didn't know. Recently, you had started to grow romantic feelings for him. One day you looked up and didn't see your best friend. You saw him as a cute guy who treated you right. However, you decided to keep your feelings to yourself because you felt that Johnny would probably never feel the same way. 

"Johnny! You saved my life" 

You jump into his arms thanking him over and over. As you pull away, you see a blush creep onto Johnny's face but think nothing of it. 

"How can I repay you? I'll do anything I seriously owe you"

"Well, there's something I can think of. Y/N, there's something important I need to talk to you about. I've loved you for years and I uh- I want to be more than friends." 

You're shocked to hear this and seem to be speechless. Johnny seemed to notice this and took the opportunity to continue speaking.

"You are such an amazing person. You're always there for me and I can trust you with anything. I feel safe around you and I feel comfortable telling you anything and everything. You mean the world to me. You are so beautiful and I am so thankful that you're in my life. You're my everything and I would never leave you even if you hurt me. I'll always stay by your side. You need to know that I'm never going to stop loving you and I'm never going to leave you. Even if you kill someone I'll still love you to death. I love every single thing about you. You take my breath away every time you walk into a room or even just smile at me. Sometimes I just look at you and realize how god damn beautiful you are and I just go speechless. When you kiss my cheek I feel like I'm the happiest person on the planet. When we hold hands it makes me so happy and I feel tingles every time we touch. I am so deeply in love with you and you don't even know. I would take any chance I could just to be able to kiss you. God, I love you so much that words cannot explain. You do not understand the joy and happiness that you give me. you are my world. Without you, I would be miserable. You are the light of my life. No matter what you think, there will never be a time where I won't love you or be by your side. I love you so much. You need to know this. You need to know that you don't have to be afraid to potentially hurt me because I will still love you. I know you may not want to date me but you need to know that no matter what I'm never leaving your side and I will never stop loving you."

It took a minute for everything to register in your mind. Once it did, you hugged him again.

"Oh wow. Johnny, that's the nicest thing I've ever heard. You have no idea what that means to me"

As you pull away you look directly into Johnny's eyes.

 "I love you too Johnny Cade"

"So, to repay me for saving your life I was wondering if you would let me kiss you? It wouldn't have to mean anything, I just want to see how it feels you know?

A blush slowly creeps onto your face as you smile. You slowly nod as you're afraid that your voice would crack from the excitement just bubbling inside of your body. 

This was it. This was the moment you had been waiting for. You had been wanting this to happen for some time now. 

Johnny stepped forward to close the gap between you two. He gently cupped your cheek as he tilted his head just slightly. He smiled at you right before he gently closed his eyes. You felt yourself lean in slowly as well, as your eyes fluttered closed. Your lips touched his and it felt amazing. You felt butterflies in your stomach. You wrapped your arms around his neck as his went around your waist. Johnny deepened the kiss and it felt like the world was spinning in the best possible way. You didn't want the kiss to end but eventually, you both had to pull away for air. Johnny rested his forehead against yours to catch his breath. 

"Wow" 

That was the only thing that was able to leave your mouth. Your brain was going crazy and you couldn't think straight. 

Johnny just lightly chuckled at you. 

"You know, I don't think that was enough considering I saved your life and all."

"Well what do you propose Mr. Cade?" you softly laugh as you just gaze at Johnny. 

"I think you have to let me take you on a date."

"I think we could work with that..."

Johnny smiles and kisses you one last time before lacing your fingers together. 

"It's getting late. Let's get you home so you can sleep. We can go on a date tomorrow."

You walk slowly to your house with your fingers laced together with smiles on both of your faces. 

You couldn't wait to see what the future would have in store for the two of you...