DjWifi

I sighed.

My two friends are now together and happy. Though it took a lot to break through their density, it was worth it to see them both happy. Also, my ships are coming through.

Ever since Adrien and Marinette began dating, Ladybug and Chat Noir did to. It's weird but I like it.

Though my life was now complete, I still feel like something is missing. Something that would make me feel complete.

Lately, Nino has started getting nervous around me. Though that time Ladybug locked us in a animal habitat, we got to know each other very well. I have to admit, I kinda liked him. But I doubt that he likes me.

I watched my two friends skate around the frozen solid ice, laughing and doing what any other couples would do. I laughed when Marinette pushed Adrien down to the ice.

I sat on the park bench and watched my friends skate. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked at it.

"Hey, Alya."

My body froze at the voice. Nino.

"Hey, Nino." Thank goodness I'm not a stutterer like Marinette.

He smiled, which sent butterflies fluttering everywhere in my stomach. He sat down and sighed, looking towards Marinette and Adrien. "They're cute together." He commented. I nodded and looked at them once again.

"Would you like to go?" He offered.

"Huh?" I looked down at his hand which he stretched towards me.

"Go and have fun with them." He nodded to our friends. I laughed and took his hand, letting him lead me to the middle of the frozen pond.

"Now what?" I asked.

He grinned. "We skate!" He exclaimed and wrapped his arm around my waist whilst spinning around. I giggled and held his arm tightly, burying my face in his thick winter coat.

He wobbled a bit which caused us to fall on to the frozen water. I fell on top of him in the process. I noticed how close our faces were, I swear, if you saw me now. I was as red as Nathaniël's hair.

I felt a something push my head forward which made me press my lips with Nino. I heard a familiar giggle. Marinette. I'm going to kill her.

I was about to pull away but Nino wrapped his arm around my waist, well, hugged my waist since it was already around me, kissing me back.
---