Sky

Hoi I'm Temmie!!!! Jk I'm SkyMediaMermaid or my real name which actually is sky. I was born February 1st, 2002 in NewYork city (the homeland of Ross!) I have no actual siblings but my parents adopted my younger brother James in 2006. I was never really the creative type, I was just like all the girls, sporty yet girly. I was always one of the first people in my class to have whatever the latest thing was. In 2009 we moved to Tampa, Florida because both my mom and dad work for the same company and they both got a promotion. James was 3 at this time so my parents sent him off to preschool, I was happy but he was not, in school he got picked on for being adopted. He said"They said I'm different because I'm adopted, one kid even called me gay, I don't know what that means but I still told the teacher anyway." It broke me heart to see my brother like that. In 2010 my parents switched both of us to a different school because it would be easier for both of us. Luckily my brother wasn't picked on anymore but sadly I was. I was really dumb back then so I didn't tell anyone not even my best friend Brooke. It was a bad time for me, the only good thing was that my grades were above average so they put my in the advanced classes. Skip to 2012 when I discover the magical world of YouTube, I knew about YouTube before I just never really used it that much. YouTube taught me many things like not to care what other people think or it's ok to be yourself. Half way into the school year people would bully me and I would just say."yo I don't care so can you go I'm going to be late for class," it was the best seeing their reaction when they realized I don't give a fuck. 2013 was I huge life changer for me because that's when I realized I'm gay. And of course this had to of happened during this time were pretty much half the country says it's ok to be gay and the other half says it's bad. So of course I didn't really know how I should feel so I told myself not to get any crushes because like all the girls in my school are straight and I didn't want to feel like I was doing a bad thing by crushing on them. Time skip to 2015 when I finally tell all my friends, being the loving people they are, they accept me for who I am. It was also this year that I discovered Skydoesminecraft I would watch him all the time. It wasn't until a month later that I discovered SkyVsGaming and SkyDoesThings. Around this time I also branched out to the other channels in the office, I remember I would fake sick to miss school and basketball and volleyball practice just to watch Adam. I was kinda a rebel that just got good grades and was in advanced classes. I remember Adam put out a video on Skyvsgaming, it was a would you rather.

In this video Adam said he is bisexual, I was freaking the fuck out. I replayed that moment over and over, I was fan girling so hard my brother thought I would die. For the chunk of 2016 that has happened, nothing really happened in my life until I discovered Wattpad. On Wattpad I found out I had a creative side to me, I found out I was a decent writer and that people actually read my books. But I wouldn't have written my books if it wasn't for Jin_Owner and FromARealLifeMermaid inspiring me. Now we are here, on a collab account with the writers I love, that was my life story story written out in 690 words. Now I the great Sky! Will join the Royal guard! And make some new friends and maybe get my lazy brother to do something for once! I must go make my famous spaghetti! NeyhHehehehehehe!