Put A Shirt On You Moronic Wolf-Boy

Start from the beginning

    Was the Quileutes going to be there? If not; then I was happy to go, if so..... I was just going to stand where I was.

     I especially didn't want to go down to first beach if that Paul guy was going to be there, he's a weird kid who was caught staring at me like I was a giant lollipop. He was wierd because he was one of those shapeshifters who thought that since he touched me a tiny bit, that he was going to change my world. No chance Prince Charming.

      He just made a bad impression was all.

   I looked around the room for the next five minutes attempting to find my grey flip flops to match the bikini I was wearing. Once I found them, I slipped them on and grabbed the grey shades that I literally wore with everything, on, and then walked to the door.

     The house was completely empty, and as I was taking in my house as I looked at each wall that was covered in dust, but yet still noticable in terms that showed Sam and I growing up over the years.

   The years up to when I was an eighteen year old with big dreams.

There wasn't anything to take back for the reason why I left; I left because to my brother and father, my dreams were impossible and I made them possible, and I wouldn't take that back for anything at all.

    A dirt road always led to somewhere when it came to La Push; the forest, culdesacs, and a small market. But the dirt road I was taking, happened to lead to First Beach where I was meeting the thirteen pack members who expected me to be there. They wanted me to be in a good mood, but it was so hard to be in a good mood when the house, the pictures, my brother, made me sick to the point where I wanted to go back home.

   I guess the plan wasn't fully thought through when it sounded like a good idea when it was only a thought.

      The beach was exactly how I remembered; the whole scenery looking dark and depressing. The sand always looked wet, and the water was always a dark merky color, it was the place in all of La Push that I loved the most. I smiled lightly as I took in the whole group throwing the football back and forth.

 It was as if we were back home; I would sit on the front porch all day, as they go back and forth choosing between players, as I laugh, and as they tackle each other violently to the ground. But that wasn't what made me turn my head to see what I saw.

And what I saw was the Quileutes talking and standing around looking at my guys like like they were teenagers gossiping in high school. Teenage girls.

    I rolled my eyes and walked over to the boys and smiled hugely when Oliver and Ray ran toward me, Ray picking me up and swinging me around until I was getting dizzy. And that's when Brandon noticed and advised them to put me down.

    I smiled when I was placed back on my feet, but that instantly turned to a frown when I landed on the ground. Chris' hands went under my arms and lifted me back on my feet as if I was a baby just starting to walk.

   "You guys didn't have to stop your game," I informed as I felt a little happy that they did, because they obviously cared more for me than they did about playing each other in football. And that placed a smile in my heart. "but while I'm here now; how about we go cliff diving?" I raised an eyebrow.

  Then Sam appears outside of our circle.

"Sorry to invade on your conversation," He looked around apologizing one by one with his eyes, and then landed on me. "but I don't want my little sister cliff diving." He declared as if he was eighteen, and I was yet again sixteen trying to go out with the boy, who was currently the boy of my dreams.