Put A Shirt On You Moronic Wolf-Boy

Put On a Shirt You Moronic Wolf-Boy

Kaya...

My room still had that teenage feeling to it; the posters of my favorite actor Brad Pitt on my walls, my flower comforter, and my body length mirror on the wall opposite of the window with a inbuilt seat.

This room brought back so many memories. The memories of me up here for hours with no end trying to perfect a song on the violin; the song that mindless sing to myself from time to time.

I missed that time.

My hands ran across everything that I'd left behind, but my dad and brother kept alive, even though ninety percent was covered in dust. But the one thing that was covered in dust, and looked more alive than when I'd last seen it; was the chestnut colored violin in the corner beside my bed.

I was slowly inching closer to the instrument that defined my life, and as I was doing it, it felt like I wasn't moving closer to a violin, but moving closer to someone who was musically gifted but was historically gone from earth's premises. It was making me smile, all the while really nervous to be in arms reach of it.

My hands grazed the horse hairs of the bow and when I reached the handle I felt that one spark that I had there whenever I played.

I began to tear up as the neither of playing were invading my head even more. It was the thought of being absolutely spectacular growing up, it scared me to know just how good I was now. And as determined I was; I reached for it and held in at a length like it was something from a different universe.

"Hey Kay; come on, we're goin' down to the beach," Paul peeked into my room and looked around before meeting my eyes across the room. "hey, I didn't know you played the violin." 

  "Yea, well; I don't anymore," I smiled lightly as I looked from the instrument, to one of my closest friends. "you guys can go on without me; I'll meet you there."

   "Okay, but don't take too long, we were planning on going cli-"

"Cliff-diving?" I answered for him as my head went up slowly to meet his gaze tiredly.

  "Yea, something you're familiar with?" He asked as he stepped into the room and closed the door behind him quietly.

   "Yea, something I've done growing up as a kid," I whispered as I looked back at my violin and stared at it while remembering the time before Sam and I fell out of our brother/sister relationship. "but that all changed when he thought that I couldn't be a leader."

    Paul walked up beside me and laid a hand on my upper back as if trying to comfort me, and all I could really do was smile so he knew that I was okay; but the reality was that I was feeling worse about being back in La Push. I know that being back here to show off my pack was part of the plan, but it was only making me sick to my stomach.

   "I'll see you there." He informed and then left me where I stood. When I heard the door click behind me I wouldn't say I broke my composure. But I would say that I did cry; I had two simple tears fall on my tanned cheeks. I didn't take time to wipe them away. I looked around the room; acting as if I wasn't just crying because of something that happened so long ago.

  I succeeded and that was nothing to cry about. So I built up my composure and walked to the dresser where I packed away my clothing last night when I settled in. There was one bikini I did own, and it was the only one I would wear. I never liked the importance of a specific swimsuit, but Xavior managed to talk me into getting one, but I refused to get one that delivered attention.

       As I pulled it out, I didn't look at it, I just began taking off my clothes. And when I pulled the top over my head, there was no time to waste as I pulled up the bottoms. I stopped when I was done and thought of something: