The shield

To say you loved The Shield was an understatement; you had all the t shirts and figures you even kept a diary of all the fantasies you have of them fucking you.

The only problem is they are your coworkers and that would be 'unprofessional'

Tonight you we're watching their match and all you could think about was how sexy each of them was you could barely keep your eyes off them. Their match ended and you walked away from the screen not caring who's match was next.

"Y/N" you heard familiar voices call, you turned to see Seth,Dean and Roman all standing there gesturing for you to go over to them. You walked over slowly not knowing what this was about and being a little scared.

"It would seem that we need to have a little talk" Dean said in a sexy low voice he looked over at the other two and they all smirked. Those smirks we're killer they made you so wet and also a little concerned.

"About what?" you tried to give your voice some confidence but it didn't work you ended up sounding more scared than originally planed.

They told you to follow them and that's exactly what you did and they lead you into a closet; you started to get worried. And you just stood there awkwardly

"We know everything Y/N" Seth said looking you up and down meanwhile Dean took out a book from one of the mop buckets that was there you were confused and then it hit....that was your diary about them

"You see this little thing" Dean waved around the diary "we found it a very interesting little book" they all smirked "Yea we didn't know you were such a dirty girl" Seth licked his lips. Roman grabbed you by the hair and pushed you onto your knees and he undid his pants letting his huge cock fly out. He grabbed your hair and pushed your mouth onto his cock. It was so big you started to gag and they all laughed.

"What happen Y/N? Can't handle it" Seth pouted "and here I thought you wanted this I guess that little book was just all fairy tale"

You didn't want them to think you couldn't handle it so you began to suck Roman better while you did that Dean came behind you and ripped your skirt off and underwear and started fucking you hard.

"Now let's see if you can double task" Dean grabbed your ass and dug his nails into it and went harder. You moaned against Romans dick sending vibrations on it. You were about to cum but Roman and Dean insisted that you didn't well actually they threatened not insisted but whatever. They both came at the same time and just when I thought it was over Seth grabbed my hips and turned me around and looked down at me with a devious smirk "Daddy's turn" he rammed his dick into me.

"Daddy" you moaned making Seth go harder. He bent down close to your ear and whispered "Roman and Dean didn't make you feel this good did they?" I moaned and he put his hand around my neck "Did they!!?" He yelled "No" you moaned even louder. He smiled "that's what I thought" he continued to fuck you hard and finally the both of you came at the same time and he flopped over to the side.

Eventually Seth got up and all shield members stood around you and looking down at you.

"We had fun" Dean winked "we should make this a regular thing"

"Alright" you smiled